Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oh...needo....Obama now wants his own Presidential seal

michael_33

I'm so confused over what everyone is so up in arms about. There are a bunch of things to get on Obama's case about but this is seriously ridiculous.

Agreed if this is the worse thing that they can say about Obama he could win in a landslide.

All the mudslinging is the thing that turns me off to politics more than anything else.

Agreed if this is the worse thing that they can say about Obama he could win in a landslide.

All the mudslinging is the thing that turns me off to politics more than anything else.

I don't think it has anything to do with mudslinging. This just to me is bad form and is tacky.

It would be the same if he was asking to be called Mr. President-wating-to-be-elected.

It reeks of presumptuousness.

I'm far, far, far from an Obama supporter but this is retarded.

I can't believe people are grasping at straws like this. They're making themselves look foolish...what a non issue.

I'm about to fire off a note to Michelle Malkin, too. I'm a bit disappointed in her if this is all she can whine about lately.

That's a pretty clever ploy, actually.

lol thats EXACTLY what i thought...............

hog how is it we agree on so many things and yet ...... your a righty and im a lefty?

i think your a closet lib hog ...... cmon out its ok .....

The weakness of the opposition is shown in the substance of their attacks. Claims of arrogance?! Is this is a joke? The party that supported Bush's cowboy foriegn policy, John Bolton in the UN, and Tom "The Hammer" DeLay are suddenly sensitive to arrogance?

Folks feel free to talk policy or scream about liberalism - but please live by your own standards. Stop trying to pull issues out of your asses to help your failing cause.

yup destino you are right...... i am loving it...... thses guys know that they are losing power and it is absolutely killiing them...... they complain

"but he is gonna tax us" when i hope he does so that you can pay the bill for the spending they have done for 8 years now

and now.... they wanna complain about his arrogance???? are they kidding? AS IF BUSH isnt the most arrogant piece that ever graced the halls of the white house......

i love watching the SEAN HANNITY's of this country get all worked up and tight assed over what is inevitable...........

waiting for the presidential election this november is almost as bad as waiting for the first game of the season.......

I SAY....... let them cry!!!

Ever have any links from anything besides blogs?

You have 2 replies in this thread and they are both pointed to me...Grow up man!

I still remember when Michael was asking on how he could be a punter in the NFL without any real experience. I think he said he hasn't punted since High school either.

Again...nothing related to the topic,but member bashing...

Archived