Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oh...needo....Obama now wants his own Presidential seal

michael_33

No man... I heard on sombodies blog that he was one of the lizard people. You know the lizard people are actually running the country right? George W. Bush is a lizard person. I know George W. Bush has a tail.:laugh:

No..that is a chimp tail Bush has. :silly:

"Obama wants his own Presidential seal": Hogwash.

"Obama makes PR screwup on campaign trail": Absolutely. Clearly the man needs better handlers.

IMO, this ranks right up there with whoever named Bush's war "Operation Iraqi Liberation".

:doh:

This is simply sales. Gets people used to seeing him behind a similar symbol, and the mind feels comfortable eventually.

It's no different than staged political photo ops showing them as 'regular people' like Bush at his ranch splitting rails.

I notice a couple of Newsweek covers of Obama and his staff over the last couple of moths.. black and white, angled from below.. very Kennedy-esque.

This country is all about imagery and symbolism, as a people we eat it up. This simply plays to that, like every good sales pitch.

This is nothing unusual, nor is it anything to get upset over.

~Bang

I doubt it. I was a Republican in 2000, I supported him for a while.

Obviously Bush doesn't equal the GOP but he has honestly done so few positive things for this country it just amazes me. He seems like a 'nice' guy, he seems like he wants to do whats best for the country...but he hasn't.

Its not partisan. I think Bush is a complete and utter failure.

I also think that the current Democratic controlled Congress has essentially been a failure, but King George just sucks plain and simple.

Dude you were 12 y/o in 2000.

Dude you were 12 y/o in 2000.

Hey, I remember supporting LBJ for President when I was 6. I even voted for him. (In class.)

Granted, as I recall, the reason for my support was that it had been pointed out that "Goldwater" was what's in the toilet before you flush. But still.

Hey, I remember supporting LBJ for President when I was 6. I even voted for him. (In class.)

Granted, as I recall, the reason for my support was that it had been pointed out that "Goldwater" was what's in the toilet before you flush. But still.

Hey I think I was twelve when LBJ was president,but I preferred Goldwater :laugh:

This is simply sales. Gets people used to seeing him behind a similar symbol, and the mind feels comfortable eventually.

It's no different than staged political photo ops showing them as 'regular people' like Bush at his ranch splitting rails.

I notice a couple of Newsweek covers of Obama and his staff over the last couple of moths.. black and white, angled from below.. very Kennedy-esque.

This country is all about imagery and symbolism, as a people we eat it up. This simply plays to that, like every good sales pitch.

This is nothing unusual, nor is it anything to get upset over.

Ah, a voice of reason.

Thank you, sir!

The weakness of the opposition is shown in the substance of their attacks. Claims of arrogance?! Is this is a joke? The party that supported Bush's cowboy foriegn policy, John Bolton in the UN, and Tom "The Hammer" DeLay are suddenly sensitive to arrogance?

Folks feel free to talk policy or scream about liberalism - but please live by your own standards. Stop trying to pull issues out of your asses to help your failing cause.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Once again Destino ends a nonsense thread.

Yeah, I think the guy's ruined more Tailgate feces-throwing contests than the "close thread" button.

Sorry!

Let me help.

Obama's a muslim whitey hating tree hugging liberal

And McCain is a senile old war mongering Bush clone.

Let the poop throwing commence!

~Bang

Archived