Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SI: Woman involved in 'Pacman' Vegas fight found dead in NYC

slinky

posting whole story since so short.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/06/19/pacman.dead.woman.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

NEW YORK (AP) -- A Bronx woman who was involved in a Las Vegas brawl that police say NFL star Adam "Pacman" Jones' incited has been found dead.

Police say 26-year-old Sadia Morrison was found dead last week behind a Bronx building. Officers found her unresponsive with injuries consistent with a fall.

The medical examiner will determine her cause of death. Morrison pleaded no contest to a felony battery charge last year in Las Vegas.

She was involved in a strip club melee that Las Vegas police say was incited by Jones, who pleaded no contest to a disorderly conduct charge.

Jones, traded from Tennessee to Dallas this year, missed all of the 2007 season while serving an NFL suspension that hasn't yet been completely lifted.

So, did she threaten Pacman's family, and he finally decided not to pay off...but instead to push-off?

I'm glad this slime ball is on the pukes...it'll be fun when responsible puke fans have had enough of this guy.

It's funny how we get knocked for not caring about pac man being on the team, but some of you guys are joking about a woman's death

You made your own bed by signing these clowns. Now you get to deal with all the issues that they leave in their wake. Nice try in diverting the issue onto us though.

You made your own bed by signing these clowns. Now you get to deal with all the issues that they leave in their wake. Nice try in diverting the issue onto us though.

You use the term "you" and "your" too loosely here. We as fans of the Cowboys had no control over any signing and we as fans had no control over what type of person Pacman was and his past history and behavior. But all of us as NFL fans should be able to differentiate between past bad behavior and jumping to conclusions that players pasts have come to haunt them in leading to the death of another, or even a player. I was disgusted when the tragic death of a certain player was blamed on their past endevours and guess what, it was nothing related. It's equally as disgusting as people pointing the finger at another player without any evidence to back it up and saying this is baggage the team, fans, etc deserve.

Look at the whole Pacman situation objectively (take off your brokeback glasses): the guy is a douche and shouldn't have the privilege of playing in the NFL.

That's the bottom line.

this has what to do with I said? did you even read anything i posted

this has what to do with I said? did you even read anything i posted

You were responding to someone saying that the Cowboys will have to deal with whatever issues Pacman has been apart of and brings with him as baggage to the team.

Your response was an immediate defense of Pacman saying he hasn't been proven to be linked to the situated.

My response was pointing out what a joke the guy is and basically he shouldn't be given the benefit of the doubt.

You were responding to someone saying that the Cowboys will have to deal with whatever issues Pacman has been apart of and brings with him as baggage to the team.

Your response was an immediate defense of Pacman saying he hasn't been proven to be linked to the situated.

My response was pointing out what a joke the guy is and basically he shouldn't be given the benefit of the doubt.

weather or not pac man deserves to be in the NFL is an issue where I will probably disagree with most skins fans so I wouldn't bother to argue it.

My point was everyone that's on their moral high horse when it comes to Pac man, shouldn't be making light of a woman's death. When someone said we have to live with the issues he leaves behind, I wasn't defending him when I asked what evidence is there he's involved. Right now there's no reason to think he's involved, and it's a stretch to even suggest it.

weather or not pac man deserves to be in the NFL is an issue where I will probably disagree with most skins fans so I wouldn't bother to argue it.

My point was everyone that's on their moral high horse when it comes to Pac man, shouldn't be making light of a woman's death. When someone said we have to live with the issues he leaves behind, I wasn't defending him when I asked what evidence is there he's involved. Right now there's no reason to think he's involved, and it's a stretch to even suggest it.

I agree that it's a huge stretch at this point to think that Jones had anything to do with this. But for better or worse, when your team signs a guy with such a shady reputation and past, a fan has to expect that this type of idle speculation will follow.

I agree that it's a huge stretch at this point to think that Jones had anything to do with this. But for better or worse, when your team signs a guy with such a shady reputation and past, a fan has to expect that this type of idle speculation will follow.

it's not really the speculation that bothers me, because it's deserved to some extint. what bothers me is the moral high ground certain posters take, then joke around about a woman being killed. imo it shows that they really don't care about pac man's issues but only the team he plays for.

"We" made our bed? As fans "we" don't work for the organization so "we" have no control over what the Cowboys do and don't do. I hate when people call fans out like they work for the team they chose to follow.

You use the term "you" and "your" too loosely here. We as fans of the Cowboys had no control over any signing and we as fans had no control over what type of person Pacman was and his past history and behavior. But all of us as NFL fans should be able to differentiate between past bad behavior and jumping to conclusions that players pasts have come to haunt them in leading to the death of another, or even a player. I was disgusted when the tragic death of a certain player was blamed on their past endevours and guess what, it was nothing related. It's equally as disgusting as people pointing the finger at another player without any evidence to back it up and saying this is baggage the team, fans, etc deserve.

I kinda have to agree with cowboys12 here

Archived