Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SI: Woman involved in 'Pacman' Vegas fight found dead in NYC

slinky

You use the term "you" and "your" too loosely here. We as fans of the Cowboys had no control over any signing and we as fans had no control over what type of person Pacman was and his past history and behavior. But all of us as NFL fans should be able to differentiate between past bad behavior and jumping to conclusions that players pasts have come to haunt them in leading to the death of another, or even a player. I was disgusted when the tragic death of a certain player was blamed on their past endevours and guess what, it was nothing related. It's equally as disgusting as people pointing the finger at another player without any evidence to back it up and saying this is baggage the team, fans, etc deserve.
Well said.

it's not really the speculation that bothers me, because it's deserved to some extint. what bothers me is the moral high ground certain posters take, then joke around about a woman being killed. imo it shows that they really don't care about pac man's issues but only the team he plays for.

No, he could play for any team, or no team, and this would still be an issue. The guy is a menace to society, and so was this woman. I don't think he had anything to do with it, and I don't think she deserved to die, but the fact remains that she WAS involved in committing a violent felony that led to someone being paralyzed. Karma is a ***** sometimes.

I really don't know how Cowboy fans can convince themselves that this guy is at all good for their team. He makes Michael Irvin look like a saint.

Yeah I wouldn't normally do this but I agree with the poke fans here. There is nothing funny about this woman dieing. I would also be shocked if pacman really had any involvement.

I agree here as well...and the reality is that most people who end up being part of, or in the middle of, some "strip club melee" in Vegas most likely have many issues in their own lives that could lead to them having a suspicious death. I mean, it's not like librarians and nuns were caught in the middle of the brawl...and the woman already had a felony battery charge against her last year, so there are probably many avenues in her past that might have come back to haunt her.

I don't really see a reason to add this to the Pac Man Is Garbage file, at least not yet...it's already pretty full as is.

oh, so you have found some evidence that pac man was involved?

Have you found evidence that Pacman wasn't involved?

"Jumping to conclusions" would be more concurrent with someone without a criminal record and a penchant for being in or around trouble. Not just any trouble either... Serious trouble.

As members of law-abiding society, we have every right to make a hypothesis based upon a criminal's track record as to he or she being involved in an extremely "Shady" situation reaking of foul play. When there is extortion, blackmail, and a life-altering shooting that has taken place, what leads you to believe that Pacman shouldn't be a person of interest here? He definitely has the motive... but he might also have an alibi.

What I mean is that it's reasonable to think he is capable of committing such an act, but unlikely that he did. Wasn'the recently accused of hiring someone to commit a crime? Maybe a shooting? Alledgedly, is all we are saying, Matlock. Until you can prove otherwise, and since this isn't a courtroom, the burden of proof still lies with the "Boy Who Cried Wolf."

Have you found evidence that Pacman wasn't involved?

"Jumping to conclusions" would be more concurrent with someone without a criminal record and a penchant for being in or around trouble. Not just any trouble either... Serious trouble.

As members of law-abiding society, we have every right to make a hypothesis based upon a criminal's track record as to he or she being involved in an extremely "Shady" situation reaking of foul play. When there is extortion, blackmail, and a life-altering shooting that has taken place, what leads you to believe that Pacman shouldn't be a person of interest here? He definitely has the motive... but he might also have an alibi.

What I mean is that it's reasonable to think he is capable of committing such an act, but unlikely that he did. Wasn'the recently accused of hiring someone to commit a crime? Maybe a shooting? Alledgedly, is all we are saying, Matlock. Until you can prove otherwise, and since this isn't a courtroom, the burden of proof still lies with the "Boy Who Cried Wolf."

http://www.alternet.org/mediaculture/69571/

You sir act no differently.

http://www.alternet.org/mediaculture/69571/

You sir act no differently.

Don't even ****ing compare the two. They aren't even comparable. Don't you dare come in here trolling about Sean Taylor either.

He had an ATV stolen from him and went to go get it back. Would you not? This isn't about Sean Taylor, it's about that piece of filth Pacman Jones.

Pacman- always in trouble, always throwing money around, involved in a shooting, a fist fight and various other criminal and downright socially unacceptable behaviors thus proving his lack of regard for the law and order....

see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacman_Jones

in the Legal troubles sections that take up half of the page. Can you really defend this ass **** now?

ST = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Taylor (read the arrests section)

pulled over by a corrupt cop looking toi maked a name for himself withouhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Taylort probable cause, and charged by a prosecutor trying to do the same thing for his disc jockey business. Taylor had proven that he could stay away from trouble, Pacman could not.

Don't bring that **** in here ,you tool.

You use the term "you" and "your" too loosely here. We as fans of the Cowboys had no control over any signing and we as fans had no control over what type of person Pacman was and his past history and behavior. But all of us as NFL fans should be able to differentiate between past bad behavior and jumping to conclusions that players pasts have come to haunt them in leading to the death of another, or even a player. I was disgusted when the tragic death of a certain player was blamed on their past endevours and guess what, it was nothing related. It's equally as disgusting as people pointing the finger at another player without any evidence to back it up and saying this is baggage the team, fans, etc deserve.

Thats complete BS, as usual lately when ever coming to the defense of a thug, which have been numerous on this team dating back to Lance and Hollywood. The boys only comeback is Sean. Go down the NFL Police blotter from 1961 the year the Girls came into the league and to the present and you will probaly find enough convicts to fill a county jail. :2cents:

Archived