Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2008 Cheerleader Audition Pic

MWLthe1st

Guest Spearfeather
No Onya this year, my hearts broken :cry:

No joke! That girl was hot as hell fire. If she's not there any more, I WILL miss her.

I agree man...I would say that really only 1 of those girls are HOT...the others are drunk 7's...sorry guys
Agreed. The blonde is okay, but the rest are, eh.

NFL cheerleaders aren't exactly all they're cracked up to be, unless they're married to Cooley.

Why you all hatin..

Im willing to bet if you posted your other half/gf/etc... she:anon: would be a drunk 5. :3rdplace:

Leeane and Katie were sooooo hot. i wud bring my binoculars to teh game, and fake looking at teh game but really look at them. I was first row, so that made my week. im so sad neither of them are returning.:eaglesuck

Why you all hatin..

Im willing to bet if you posted your other half/gf/etc... she:anon: would be a drunk 5. :3rdplace:

Because these women are who we are supposed to gawk at by definition. For the most part, a man's gf or wife is not put onto the field to be gawked at by thousands of horny men. It's like seeing ugly chicks in Playboy, if they aren't hotter than the average girl, then people will complain.

On that note, I do think the blond next to the center girl is the most attractive, imo. However, Anabel (#26) was the one on SI.com, and many people find her to be very attractive. The center girl, the one next to the center girl, and the zebra girl seem to be of latino origin, which does not really do it for me either, as does Anabel. As for the remaining two, I'm really not attracted to African-Americans but the girl still looks gorgeous, and the other one does look kinda plastic, as already mentioned.

Overall though, would any guy here turn down the opportunity to be with any of these chicks?

Archived