Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2008 Cheerleader Audition Pic

MWLthe1st

Greetings,

I recently moved up to NYC for a summer internship. During my brief time here, I've aleady made several trips to the coffee machine on account of my skins fanhood.

While perusing facebook in my cubicle, I came across a redskins cheerleaders' pic from the 2008 audition. Enough beating around the bush, here she is:

th.e52802986e.jpg

(click to enlarge)

I don't know guys. The one to the left of the girl in the purple is the only one that really does it for me.

Maybe I'm picky.

I agree man...I would say that really only 1 of those girls are HOT...the others are drunk 7's...sorry guys

I don't know guys. The one to the left of the girl in the purple is the only one that really does it for me.

Maybe I'm picky.

I agree man...I would say that really only 1 of those girls are HOT...the others are drunk 7's...sorry guys

Agreed. The blonde is okay, but the rest are, eh.

NFL cheerleaders aren't exactly all they're cracked up to be, unless they're married to Cooley.

NFL cheerleaders aren't exactly all they're cracked up to be, unless they're married to Cooley.

:laugh: :laugh:

Indeed. Anything worth a second look, well once you look back the second time Cooley has his arm around her.

The ****.

I think it's the novelty that they are Redskin Cheerleaders...Cooley's wife is hot but I wouldnt fight you for these broads...

:cheers:

Archived