Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL total access :Top 10 rivalries- (Cowboys are in 5 of them)

ljs

:wtf:

not even in my top ten, much less top 3

Giants/49ers from 1981 to 1993 was a huge rivalry for both fan bases, and they met in the playoffs quite often in that time, not to mention many memorable regular season games.

I am suprised that the Giants/Redskins rivalry from the 1980's wasn't on that list. There were some great battles back then.

:jerk:

You weren't even alive. Please just shut the **** up.

Today is D-Day. Do you know what that is? I'm guessing not, since you weren't alive.

I also seem to remember you not being too big on Sammy Baugh, which would result in some pretty hilarious hypocrisy.

Please don't be an ass to fellow board members.

How is there only 3 division rivalries in there? I understand Colts-Pats, but the others are ridiculous!

Steelers-Browns?

Jets-Dolphins?

Packers-Vikings?

I'm confused. You're just trying to be funny, right?

hey, I didn't make it up...on NFL network...and yeah, I thought it was funny

Since when are the 9ers and Cowboys still a rivalry? I would agree when both of those teams were winning playoff games, and facing off every year for the NFC Championship -- but that's just not the case anymore.

I guess the Niners and Giants qualify b/c they played in a Championship Game 18 years ago?

The Giants and 49ers played in 6 playoff games from 1981 through 1993, and many memorable regular season games in that time. Plus, the mother of all playoff disasters, the 2003 playoff game :( .

I don't know about you guys, but I get a raging semi any time I even think about Jamarcus Russell going head to head with Ben Roethlisberger in what can only be described as the greatest rivalry in all of sports, other than possibly Michigan/App State. :jerk:

I'm tried of heard about the gayboys.
I reccommend you find more intelligent ways to express yourself on here so you're worth reading or don't bother posting much. Seriously. ;)

ES is not for lightweights. :cool:

We are the #1 rivalry in the league(Skins vs Pokes), there is no substitute. #2 I would say Raiders vs Steelers, but that has lost some luster throughout the years. That list is some b.s. in my opinion. #3 has to be Eagles vs Pokes.

What's funny is this: There are only about 5 or 6 rivalries in the NFL....not 10.

Here's the REAL list:

1. Dallas vs. Redskins

2. Packers vs. Bears

3. Chiefs vs. Raiders

4.Patriots vs. Colts vs. Chargers

5. Eagles vs. Dallas

6. Steelers vs. Browns

Archived