Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL total access :Top 10 rivalries- (Cowboys are in 5 of them)

ljs

I was watching the NFL network total access, and they quickly ran down a list of their top 10 NFL rivalries, Cowboys are listed in 5...the most rivaled team.

10- Bears v. Packers

9- Bronco's v Browns

8- Cowboys v Steelers

7- Cowboys v Rams v Vikings

6- Colts v Pats

5 Cowboys v Packers

4- Cowboys v Redskins (Brian Balldinger fav)

3 49'rs v Giants

2 Cowboys v 49'rs

1 Raiders v Steelers

I was watching the NFL network total access, and they quickly ran down a list of their top 10 NFL rivalries, Cowboys are listed in 5...the most rivaled team.

10- Bears v. Packers

9- Bronco's v Browns

8- Cowboys v Steelers

6- Colts v Pats

5 Cowboys v Packers

4- Cowboys v Redskins (Brian Balldinger fav)

3 49'rs v Giants

2 Cowboys v 49'rs

1 Raiders v Steelers

This list is bullcrap

No way Skins/Boys is 4.

I stopped reading after:

Where da **** did that come from?

Was there a series of three team games I dont know about?:doh: These Top Ten lists have to stop. Next one will be the top ten hairest players.

Since when are the 9ers and Cowboys still a rivalry? I would agree when both of those teams were winning playoff games, and facing off every year for the NFC Championship -- but that's just not the case anymore.

I guess the Niners and Giants qualify b/c they played in a Championship Game 18 years ago?

that list is bizarre.

Bears-Packers is number 1.

Redskins-Cowboys number 2.

No other rivalries are even comparable.

Switch it and you have it right.

Bears-Packers is historical, but there hasn't been much recently. Monday Night Miracle and the Hand of God play are really, really fresh.

When was the last time the Bear/Packers were both good at the same time, the early 1960's???, it's kinda like the Cardinals/Cubs in baseball were they just take two wellknown teams from the same division and call it a rivalry, not saying it's not top 10, but I'll take Skin/Boys, Raiders/Chiefs, Jets/Pats, and even Eagles/Boys over it.

When was the last time the Bear/Packers were both good at the same time, the early 1960's???, it's kinda like the Cardinals/Cubs in baseball were they just take two wellknown teams from the same division and call it a rivalry, not saying it's not top 10, but I'll take Skin/Boys, Raiders/Chiefs, Jets/Pats, and even Eagles/Boys over it.

It's not even that the two teams have to be GOOD.

Look at our '06 team versus the Cowboys's '06 team: 5-11 versus bobbled snap. Honestly, who cares? We hate each other and we love it. What other rivalry has our unofficial mascot missing our opening day to pay homage to the Cowboys's mascot? What other team showed the Redskins the type of respect we deserved after Taylor passed? Rivalries are about a healthy respect manifested in kicking the **** out of each other on the field.

For those in here with little to no historical knowledge of the game.....

The reason that they put Cowboys v Rams v Vikings is because from 1973-1978 they are the only teams who made it to the NFC Championship game. That is 6 straight years of noone else making it to that level. Those were some fierce years...

For those in here with little to no historical knowledge of the game.....

The reason that they put Cowboys v Rams v Vikings is because from 1973-1978 they are the only teams who made it to the NFC Championship game. That is 6 straight years of noone else making it to that level. Those were some fierce years...

:jerk:

You weren't even alive. Please just shut the **** up.

Archived