Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Took a trip to our local KFC and...

SolidSnake84

Hey guys,

I just thought i'd share with you my experience from earlier today...

The wife and i took a trip to the local KFC for lunch time, and guess what two things they were completley out of?

They were out of ALL SOFT DRINKS and CHICKEN! The only thing they had in the resteraunt was iced tea, water, a fruit punch type stuff, and of course the side dishes, like mashed potatoes and beans.

Is this pathetic or what? has anything like this ever happened to any of you?

Hey guys,

I just thought i'd share with you my experience from earlier today...

The wife and i took a trip to the local KFC for lunch time, and guess what two things they were completley out of?

Is this pathetic or what? has anything like this ever happened to any of you?

Yeah that is pretty bad but nothing really surprises me when you walk into these third world fast food places these days. The Colonel would roll over in his grave if he heard this.

Give Corporate a call or send an email.

http://www.kfc.com/contact/

Customer Satisfaction Numbers

U.S. - 1-800-225-5532

Canada - 1-866-664-5696

I did this to Starbucks and got 10 free coffee coupons. :D

I never deal with coporate over a restaurant issue. The restaurant will generally take pretty good care of you if you don't act like a jerk.

To me it's just food. Especially fast food, there are tons of other options. Not to mention Popeyes is so much better than KFC anyway.

I went to Taco Bell on my lunch break not too long ago, stood in line and ordered some food and as soon as I handed the hard-to-understand immigrant behind the counter my debit card, he told me they were only taking cash because the credit card machine was down.

They didn't put a sign on the door until I was pulling out of the parking lot.

We have a KFC down here that during lunch has a buffet, so we drove to it for lunch one day (which was pretty out of the way), and AFTER we ordered the buffet and paid money we noticed there was no chicken out there. When we asked if they had any more chicken, they said and I quote "The chicken man has not come yet" :doh:

I stopped at a Circle K for gas and figured that I'd get a couple dogs while I was there. They even had big posters outside and smaller signs on top of the pumps advertising 2 Hot Dogs for $1.19, this only increased my craving for 2 roller dogs. I go in and there wasn't a hot dog to be found. Not as bad as no chicken at KFC but I can relate to getting a craving for something and they don't have it.

Me and my pregnant wife went to a Subway today and they were out of almost half of everything in the stoe. Kept saying "No sorry we dont have that but shipment comes in tomorrow". Well I will just come in tomorrow then is what I said and I left.

Snake,

Did you go to the one in Martinsburg on Edwin Miller Blvd?

That is the world's worst fast-food restaurant of any chain. They couldn't care less about their customers.

Yeah Man...that was the one...i just got on this morning and saw where you asked me. We've had bad service from that one before...i mean its what you expect with fast food....but the fact that they were out of Chicken just blew me away...

Archived