Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Members Only jackets!

Spaceman Spiff

I used to wear my black one, with parachute pants, vans & really over-moussed hair.

Hah. I used to have a moussed-spiked mullet to go along with my jacket and pants. I wore Adidas sneakers, though, instead of Vans.

I used to also have sunglasses that had these little leather blinders on the side. Man, I thought those were the coolest things ever.

Hah. I used to have a moussed-spiked mullet to go along with my jacket and pants. I wore Adidas sneakers, though, instead of Vans.

I used to also have sunglasses that had these little leather blinders on the side. Man, I thought those were the coolest things ever.

I remember those shades...I had a pair of them too...I am amazed my parents let get away with most of that stuff...although my dad (a US Marine) drew the line at my having a rat-tail....the fact I had a natural one drove him insane.

My vans though...you had to get them over-seas...they were Nikes...I loved them!

There are more fads right now that are laughable I think then there were then...pants 3 sizes to big are one of them...and women wearing hip hugger jeans that look like they were cut for men three sizes too small.

I remember those shades...I had a pair of them too...I am amazed my parents let get away with most of that stuff...although my dad (a US Marine) drew the line at my having a rat-tail....the fact I had a natural one drove him insane.

My vans though...you had to get them over-seas...they were Nikes...I loved them!

I remember begging my parents to get those shades, which were a bit expensive. My father was old school and probably felt his son was a total girlyman for wanting those things.

The evils of Friday Night Videos and MTV!

Archived