Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Members Only jackets!

Spaceman Spiff

What about the nylon Nike sweatsuits from Breakin'

you know you rocked one...

(p.s. I had the shades with the leather wraparounds too. :doh: Man I thought those were the coolest ever)

Nope...not through lack of effort though....styling-mousse and imported Nikes...not really that cheap.

The shades though I thought were so cool too.

I look back on thsoe days and think one thing, "Why did my parents ever let me walk out of the house looking like that? Why didn't they try to stop me? Didn't they realize I was going out in public looking like that?""

I remember begging my parents to get those shades, which were a bit expensive. My father was old school and probably felt his son was a total girlyman for wanting those things.

The evils of Friday Night Videos and MTV!

I can only imagine what my father was thinking as he sat in his recliner after being on the flight-line all day...and listening to his wife and son yell at each other over...who used too much mousse again...and how there wouldn't be enough for both of us in the morning.

Had a look on his face like, "Yep this is the kind of argument a father dreams his son will have with his parents...styling mousse."

Think it may be time to break out the hyper-color t-shirts again!!

Woohoo !!

Yeah...that and start wearing sport-coats over top of them...oh yeah and vans with no socks.

My fellow tail-gate members we have the technology...we can re-create those days...we can bring back the 80's!! Better than they were before...better stronger...faster.

(okay so I am pilfering from "The 6 Million Dollar Man" but I think it still works...been a long day at work).

Archived