Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thoughts and Prayers Needed

RyansRangers

Hey All,

My grandfather passed away Monday Afternoon at the age of 89 years old, certainly wasnt short changed in years and actually never took any medicine even a asprin for 88 1/2 years. He had become ill with pnemonia and ingestion issues with his lungs and while at home he passed on. My mother has taken this very hard since he is the last family member outside my father and us to have live and he was a mainstay in the family for strength. He was a world war II navy veteran.

I ask for thoughts and prayers for my mother as she needs them..

THANKS!!

Hey All,

My grandfather passed away Monday Afternoon at the age of 89 years old, certainly wasnt short changed in years and actually never took any medicine even a asprin for 88 1/2 years. He had become ill with pnemonia and ingestion issues with his lungs and while at home he passed on. My mother has taken this very hard since he is the last family member outside my father and us to have live and he was a mainstay in the family for strength. He was a world war II navy veteran.

I ask for thoughts and prayers for my mother as she needs them..

THANKS!!

First and foremost - I am truly grateful for your grandfather's service to our country.

Prayers for you and your mother at this time.

I'm really sorry to hear about your grandfather's passing. I thank your grandfather for his service to our country...it's sad to see more and more people from that amazing generation pass away. :( Please know that you, your mother, and the rest of your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Your grandfather lived through some of the most remarkable times in human history, saw things become reality that were just fantastic wonders when he was born.

His service helped to shape the world.

Right now it's hard, but soon the pride you have for your grandfather will override the tears, and you will begin to celebrate his life rather than mourn his passing.

By reading your opening post, he has left a fine legacy for your family, and the pride you clearly carry will be passed down to your children.

As a man, he couldn't ask for much more. THAT is a successful life.

~John

Archived