Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wii Fit

richard saunders

if you have a wii, you should definitely download the new "nintendo channel" from the wii shop. on there, you can view trailers and informational videos about upcoming games. there is a 5 minute informational video about this game. it sold me.

you know you can take a jog in the park with that game? it calculates bmi, helps you track goals, has yoga, aerobics, strength training and balance mini games.

also, we ski will utilize the balance board, and is selling for 29.99.

also, i'll add this about game reviews:

you almost can't pay any attention to reviews of wii games. most of the guys writing them are graphic whores who don't give the wii a fair shake. which is very interesting, because i'm reading good reviews of we ski.

so the guy at gamestop tried to convince me that wii fit should be pre-ordered, as it may be hard to get. they say that about every game, no games are ever hard to get...systems, yes. games, no.

but wii fit is going for over 150 bucks on ebay???:((

Wii Fit is hardware.

Wii Fit is hardware.

i understand that. that's the only reason i looked on ebay. i also looked on target.com and walmart.com this morning, and both were sold out.

so i called the local walmart, and they had it. i got it this morning, i'll mess around 2nite with it.

Yeah I'm heading out in a little bit to get my Preorder. Seriously it's win win imo. If it's crappy I can turn around and sell it for a profit.:) How rare is that, but it's so common this gen. Hopefully it's good because I'm a little excited about some of the things you can do with the Wii Balance Board.

I am getting it simply because of what you can do with the BB, not to mention it is a personal trainer in a box. If you follow the workouts you will see results. This game could win a nobel prize, seriously.

Just got mine. Plan on trying it out once I finish Professor Layton. Not that crowded at Gamestop like I thought it would be, just a small line. They did sell most oftheir Wii Fits though but they had to hold my preorder. Strange but this was the first time since Black Friday that I saw a Wii console in the wild. They had about 7 that just came in and when I left they sold 5 of them!!!

i've only ever seen one wii console in the wild, ever. it's the one on top of my tv.

My brother just texted me about an hour ago & told me there was one in Target. For some reason I was responsible & turned it down. Clearly, I'm a jackass......

i've only ever seen one wii console in the wild, ever. it's the one on top of my tv.

I wandered into Best Buy one Sunday afternoon just as some arrived. I picked up my 360 very early in the same way.

I'm surprised they haven't caught production up yet to meet demand. They left a lot of money out there during holidays and at other times.

I would buy a 'Fit' if I knew they had them in stores, but I'm not going to go looking for it.

I would love to see how they use this technology for a First Person Shooter. instead of using arrows to lean and stuff, you could actually do it. or maybe a boxing game. like that arcade game with the gloves where you actually punched at the screen, except this time have it more like a fight-night kind of thing instead of waiting for weaknesses to appear.

I would love to see how they use this technology for a First Person Shooter. instead of using arrows to lean and stuff, you could actually do it. or maybe a boxing game. like that arcade game with the gloves where you actually punched at the screen, except this time have it more like a fight-night kind of thing instead of waiting for weaknesses to appear.

YES!! EA Sports def needs to put out a boxing game for the Wii. It would be amazing......................

Guest peele

I think the Wii Fit is pretty cool!! That tree yoga pose is hard to hold. I worked out for 30 minutes the first day and for an hour today and you can work up a pretty good sweat. I thought the pushups would be a breeze but when they add the little side lift to it, it has a whole different level of difficulty. I am clearly out of shape according to the Wii fit. I am glad I purchased it though. I do like that idea of a boxing game where you can use the board.

Archived