Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RedSkins Need a GM - 'I Apologize....' Merged)

RedSunday

ditto to you on#12
First, congrats on drawing a third moderator's attention to yourself. Your use of the report-a-post feature was a "phail."

You show an obvious lack of awareness of understanding the rules and the board, the latter being perfectly fine when new, the former being at your risk. Yet, though new, you lost no time in telling others here what to do and how they should be posting.

You will plenty of intelligent conversation with posters of all ages here. Now how about showing you can provide some of it?

My advice is you re-group, get to know the board and the rules. State your opinions with explnations and support them with solid argument. Maybe don't start any new threads for awhile :) . You could have been put on No New Threads (NNT) for this one if a mod wanted to play hardball. And take to heart all the criticisms the other posters in this thread have offered you because I find each one of them fitting so far.

You will find no shortage of people with little affection for Vinny or who have though we need a GM in name and of different origin that currently on staff. So its not your bottom-line position on this you are really being criticized for, if you read carefully.

It may be that while innumerable posters find this board quite workable, you will not and there's no foul in that, you may be happier elsewhere. But if that's so, it will be due to your indiosyncracies and unwillngness to address them, or your inablity to follow the rules, and not some limitation of the site.

Better luck in the future. I have a feeling you may need it. Hopefully, you won't. :)

Are you trying to say that you know the Rules here better then those that wrote & enforce them?

No ,I haven't said anything of the sort,that would be arrogant of me.I'm saying you need a refresher course becuase you on the other hand think you know all and that is ignorant of you .You have taken it apon yourself to hijack this thread and start some sort of "I am king" thing here.Someone with inteliegence would have simply said this has already been posted , I would have said Thank you and gone on my way.As for the rest of the brat pack you all need to work on your reading comprehension skills,by going back and reading from the start you'll see I did not start anything or call out anyone first.I didn't realize Skins fan weren't allowed here my bad.You need to change the name to ...EXTREMEHOMERS.

No ,I haven't said anything of the sort,that would be arrogant of me.I'm saying you need a refresher course becuase you on the other hand think you know all and that is ignorant of you .You have taken it apon yourself to hijack this thread and start some sort of "I am king" thing here.Someone with inteliegence would have simply said this has already been posted , I would have said Thank you and gone on my way.As for the rest of the brat pack you all need to work on your reading comprehension skills,by going back and reading from the start you'll see I did not start anything or call out anyone first.I didn't realize Skins fan weren't allowed here my bad.You need to change the name to ...EXTREMEHOMERS.
Fine then. Feel free to leave. Don't let the door bust you in the ass on the way out. Good riddance to bad fandom and whiny cry babies.

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

It's 'intelligence'. Not 'inteliegence'.

Hugs,

The King of Extreme.

:munchout:

I'm sorry for any trouble I may have caused here.I'm on about three different "Redskins Boards" never had a problem on any of them giving my opinion.I see this board is different...it's a HOMERS ONLY Board isn't .I Love the Skins ...nope don't like Dan or Vinny they haven't done a dam thing for this team but tear down what JKC spent a life building,tore down the reputation of a HOF coach in Gibbs and a storied franchise.This post will be gone becuase the bozo's don't have the balls to keep it up.Again to all you Skins fans...(real ones) I apologize.As for the people that run this board you have no class...not enough to be called Redskin fans anyway.Don't bother banning me....I wouldn't come back if I was paid. Go Skins!

*ding ding ding* And what has the OP won, Marty?

A BRAND NEW BANNNNNNING!!!

*crowd cheers*

RedSunday, step away from the computer, take a deep breath, and take a look at the board before jumping in to the DEEP END.

:munchout::stop::shhh:

Edit: What happened to 21? I have been outta town

I'm sorry for any trouble I may have caused here.I'm on about three different "Redskins Boards" never had a problem on any of them giving my opinion.I see this board is different...it's a HOMERS ONLY Board isn't .I Love the Skins ...nope don't like Dan or Vinny they haven't done a dam thing for this team but tear down what JKC spent a life building,tore down the reputation of a HOF coach in Gibbs and a storied franchise.This post will be gone becuase the bozo's don't have the balls to keep it up.Again to all you Skins fans...(real ones) I apologize.As for the people that run this board you have no class...not enough to be called Redskin fans anyway.Don't bother banning me....I wouldn't come back if I was paid. Go Skins!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

One time........ at bannned camp.......

:applause:

Dear Bozo,

As you can see, your "I Apologize...." thread has been merged into your previous existing thread. Reason being, it belongs with the ongoing topic that you're still completely clueless about & keep getting yourself worked up over.

As for not having the balls to leave this up, I'll leave you with this.:)

Well I'm upper upper class high society

God's gift to ballroom notoriety

And I always fill my ballroom

The event is never small

The social pages say I've got

The biggest balls of all

Hugs,

The King of Extreme.

Dear Bozo,

As you can see, your "I Apologize...." thread has been merged into your previous existing thread. Reason being, it belongs with the ongoing topic that you're still completely clueless about & keep getting yourself worked up over.

As for not having the balls to leave this up, I'll leave you with this.:)

Well I'm upper upper class high society

God's gift to ballroom notoriety

And I always fill my ballroom

The event is never small

The social pages say I've got

The biggest balls of all

Hugs,

The King of Extreme.

AC/DC ROCKS!! :notworthy

Since your the "King" of Extreme. Would it be possible for me to be the "Queen", or does someone already hold that title?

Blondie, huly, & Kansas get to battle it out in a pit of pudding. :pimp:

Revisionist history concerning the Skins? Check.

Self-righteous indignation? Check.

Laughable internet bravado? Check.

Claims of victimization? Check.

Insincere apologies follwed by name calling and insults? Check.

Well done, sir! :applause:

Archived