Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Long-time friend of Extremeskins Dies (merged with other thread honoring S. Miller)

Rat_Boy

This is so shocking. It truly never dawned on me when I read that news story.

I am like Die Hard.......I have pics of he and I at one of the Hogfests.

My heart goes out to his family.....his Redskin family..........and the Warpath family.

I was watching the croc hunters daughters show this weekend with my son. The croc hunter was on there (repeat) with the same bear. a different trainer and the croc hunter were wrestling with Rocky, the bear seemed very gentle. Freak accident I guess. This is awful news. Sorry for the loss to his friends and family. God bless and RIP.

Skins Fans,

This is NOT some kind of spam or plug for CPND/Warpath Insiders/Scout.com

Our forum is in serious mourning right now over the loss of our founder.

Stephan Miller, AKA, Punishment was brutally killed in an animal training accident involving a Grizzly Bear. (The one in Will Ferrell's recent basketball movie, Semi-Pro)

Here is the story: http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local&id=6097429

This post is just for anyone over here who may have known Stephan and not heard of this horrible news.

Thanks for reading.

Damn Rat, that sucks. So sorry to hear it. I know how tight all of you are over there and I know it's hitting you hard. My condolences.

http://was.scout.com/a.z?s=71&p=2&c=749178

Stephan Miller was the guy who got me into doing webdesign for Redskins sites. I did a few graphics for his site before I got involved with Extremeskins, and eventually took over running it with Tony.

Its a sad day for me and for those who knew him. He really was a genuinely great character, and a good guy.

My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

:cheers: You will be missed, Stephan.

Archived