Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just heard on ESPN's 1st & 10

jrfriedm

I don't ever get upset about anything that comes out of Skip's mouth. He's probably the most idiotic sports personality there is. He usually has absolutely no clue what he's talking about and hasn't researched any of the topics he's discussing and then forms an opinion counter to what most people would think and acts as if it's the end all be all.

How are we the worst team in the league when we went 9-7 and made the playoffs last year? What about the Dolphins, Jets, Raiders, Rams, Cardinals, Lions, Bears, 49ers, etc etc and everybody who didn't make the playoffs last year? LOL

Considering that we beat them once and that they needed a big comeback to win the other game, I don't know how anyone can claim that we are an easy win for the Giants.

People who say it, are probably thinking that Zorn is a rookie head coach and that this team will have major issues adjusting to a new system and leader this coming season.

Looking at it objectively I could see why some think this team will struggle. But at the same time those people need to consider this is a veteran team and many of the players on the offense have played in the west coast offense in one form or another. So maybe the transition won't be as bad as anticipated.

That comment by Skip just goes to show you why that show is not a top tier show. It would be so much better if they took him off. He's so flamboyant he makes Richard Simmons look like Ben Stein; and it will be over nothing. He only talks to push his name further. I've been waiting far too long for them to get him off of the air. If you really feel that a 9-7 team is the worst in the league, then you better have a good reason for it.

About two years ago I asked myself: How the hell do Skip Bayless and Steven A. Smith have jobs? They are absolute morons that know little about the sport and focus on completely irrelevant stats and faulty logic. I made sure I told everyone my opinion of these bozos till it hit me. That is the only reason these no talent &$$ clowns have jobs is because of idiots like myself that spread there name like fire and watch there show just so I can stock up on verbal dynamite to blast them in conversations.

These guys get air time because they spread hatred and discontent which drive up ratings and I am their biggest sucker.

I agree. Everyone keeps saying the Eagles are better than us but not so sure, they're very mediocre right now.

They finished 7-9 or 8-8 last year... A game or two behind us... They signed Asante Samuel so they should be pretty damn good in the secondary... They already have a good defense up front... If we don't get a big physical WR I think we're toast in the NFC East...

We need to address WR by either trading for Chad Johnson or getting the best guy possible, going for DE in the 2nd, and with the 2 3rd rounders I'd go CB/S/DT...

Please don't... I hear that fanatical-stupidity is contagious.

Bayless normally isn't bad. However when he get an idea in his head about someone/something, no matter how wrong/misinformed/prejudiced it is, he runs with it and will not let it go.

I dont know, Philly with Asante Samuels scares me a little unless Mix or whatevr big body can own their space and out muscle Samuels when we play Philly and Pac Man when we play Dallas. If we have a big body that can own his space, it will neutralize those two DB's that have and are moving into the NFC East.

Good. Actually, I love it when analyst spread stuff like this. I have said in numerous posts before, the lower we are under the radar, the better we play.I say let the entire league discount us. Just like last year during our last stretch. I honestly feel players relax just a little during a game they think will be a push over. The coaches may not study as much film either.

As for being the weakest in the division, that could be true if we don't improve at WR or D line. The Gmen are a good team but still very beatable. You never know which Philly team will show up and I honestly beleive Dallas could go .500 this year.

As for being weakest in the league, that is funny. All of our starters are returning and last I checked, we made the playoffs last year and beat some very good opponents (NY and Minny) at home.

Skip is a complete idiot and tool, who thinks saying outrageous things constitutes good sport reporting. Someone should've rolled the tape where he said Jason Campbell would be the breakout QB of 2008. Never mind the fact Skip that we won the last game in New York and almost caused the Giants to miss the playoffs! Why does that idiot have a job?

Archived