Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just heard on ESPN's 1st & 10

jrfriedm

I was listening to 1st & 10 just now, durring "second" down they were talking about who had the easier schedule the Pats or the Gnats, Skip said that the Midgets had the easier opening schedule because "they open against Washington who is not only the worst team in the division, but probably in the league right now". He then went on to down play St. Louis and other teams, but came back to say that the Midgets had the much easier week 1.

I hate Skip, and I don't think he knows :pooh: about :pooh: but God I would for somebody to permantly shut him up.

How do you guys feel about him saying this about the Redskins?

It's hard to not say we aren't the worst team in the division but so what this division is the best in the league and the teams are sepearated by an inch. But worst team in the league "WHATEVER!" Miami, Jets, Lions, Chiefs, Ravens are just a few who are worse, Skip Bayless knows zilch!:doh:

It's hard to not say we aren't the worst team in the division but so what this division is the best in the league and the teams are sepearated by an inch. But worst team in the league "WHATEVER!" Miami, Jets, Lions, Chiefs, Ravens are just a few who are worse, Skip Bayless knows zilch!:doh:

Actually, the Eagles still have a lot to prove, especially since they as of yet have not addressed their biggest deficiency from last year: a go-to WR.

Considering that we beat them once and that they needed a big comeback to win the other game, I don't know how anyone can claim that we are an easy win for the Giants.

Jason

Actually, the Eagles still have a lot to prove, especially since they as of yet have not addressed their biggest deficiency from last year: a go-to WR.

Considering that we beat them once and that they needed a big comeback to win the other game, I don't know how anyone can claim that we are an easy win for the Giants.

Jason

I agree. Everyone keeps saying the Eagles are better than us but not so sure, they're very mediocre right now.

He's a ****ing idiot. Plain and simple. Outside of the Pats game, we had a shot to win every game we lost last year at the end of the game.

That isn't me being a homer speaking. It's fact.

**** him. **** New York. **** Dallas and Philly too.

HTTR

:laugh: :laugh:

Right on! I just love how you did not leave out Dallas and Philly as well! :applause:

The NFCE is a tossup, IMO. It was a fluke for the gnats to win the super bowl, lest we forget we blew them out at the end of the regular season. Lest they also forget we blew out dallas at the end of the season. Lest they again, also forget we beat philly in philly last year.

The NFCE is such that any team can beat any of the other teams on any given sunday, no matter where the game is played. Its the toughest division in football. But NY is going to plummet next year. I can feel it. They lost a bunch of guys, on top of just being lucky last year. They'll be the cellar dwellers.

Guys, this is the same dude who also loves to talk some serious smack about Tiger Woods and Lebron James. As someone said earlier, he just has to go against the grain, no matter how outlandish he may come off as.

If you are going to pay any attention to what he has to say, do it for comedic purposes only. Do NOT try and take away any sports knowledge from his :puke:

Guys, this is the same dude who also loves to talk some serious smack about Tiger Woods and Lebron James. As someone said earlier, he just has to go against the grain, no matter how outlandish he may come off as.

If you are going to pay any attention to what he has to say, do it for comedic purposes only. Do NOT try and take away any sports knowledge from his :puke:

True...you should just watch for a good laugh.

HTTR!

Lol, don't even worry about Skip. He is wrong with nearly every prediction I've ever seen him make. Not only that, ESPN is a joke, especially the people that work for them. Don't listen to those idiots, ESPECIALLY Skip. Please, Skip is a moron, and not to mention the most annoying person in the world, he should really not be on ESPN, as I've said, they always hire the best... actually they hire morons. Rarely is there anyone worth listening at that station.

Archived