Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just heard on ESPN's 1st & 10

jrfriedm

He actually said that the redskins would make the playoffs and I think that people on this board praised him at one point for doing so. I don't think that the redskins will be terrible, but I will say this, that if Zorn goes less than 500 he will be outta here like last year.

All the talking heads say that we're the worst in the division because NOBODY knows what we're going to be next year. Skip, however, destroys any credibility he ever had by saying we're worse than the Dolphins (win), Jets (win), Cardinals (win), Lions (stomped), Bears (win), Vikings (win) and what have these teams done to improve??? Let's not forget teams we DIDN'T play like the Falcons, Raiders, 49ers, Ravens, and several more.

Let's be honest...being last in the NFCE means you're still better than 28 other teams in the league:cool:

(enter burgundy colored shades)

Down with the pukes, down with the iggles, down with the gnats!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

I was listening to 1st & 10 just now, durring "second" down they were talking about who had the easier schedule the Pats or the Gnats, Skip said that the Midgets had the easier opening schedule because "they open against Washington who is not only the worst team in the division, but probably in the league right now". He then went on to down play St. Louis and other teams, but came back to say that the Midgets had the much easier week 1.

I hate Skip, and I don't think he knows :pooh: about :pooh: but God I would for somebody to permantly shut him up.

How do you guys feel about him saying this about the Redskins?

that guy is a fag, forget him

The disturbing part is that New England opens at home against Kansas City. Outside of last season, we have not faired well in New York, so there might be something to it. Worst team in the league isafar fetch, But last year, that was the title the G-Men were getting, because tiki was gone, and Strahamn was an uncertainty, they were going to struggle and struggle big. (They go on the win the Superbowl.) ANy thing can happen come september.

Archived