Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Goal Line Blitz **RECRUITMENT THREAD**

TK

Thanks for the interest but looking at your team, you already have 5 guards signed into S4 at the least. I dont think that leaves much room for me.

:(

3 of them may be moving on this off season. if you don't have any luck, let me know.

The Washington Extreme is in need of top quality linemen. We would like to pick up 1 Offensive Guard and 1 Defensive Tackle to replace inactive players. Anyone that is interested can PM me here or on GLB (same user name as here) for more information.

The USA Pro Champion Washington Extreme has some backup positions to fill. We're aiming to repeat as champions, let me know if you want to be along for the ride.

Position - Minimum Level

Backup QB - 16

Backup Guard - 15 (can start if 20 or higher)

Backup Center - 15 (can start if 19 or higher)

Anyone that joins up with us will be coming to a stable, well run team, and I'll do everything I can to get you max xp (50 plays per game). In return I ask that you be active on the team forum and be able to boost three times per season.

MOZAMBIQUE STARVIN MARVINS - New team in Africa, has need for mid to high level players for Starting and backups.

O-Line,D-Line, LBs, CBs, Safeties are my biggest need. here is a link to my team

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2761

Beltway Bandits

Also a new African team. Lion division.

Needs at all positions.

Paid with Diamonds. Rhino rides are free and all the delicious monkey you care to eat. First come, first served. The monkey won't last long gentlemen.

Offer sent.....
I sent him an offer also. Good luck :)

The money was close, so Maxwell decided to go with the team where he gets more PT.

Therefore, offer number 2 was accepted.

A one year deal where I can cash in next season isn't too bad either.... :)

The money was close, so Maxwell decided to go with the team where he gets more PT.

Therefore, offer number 2 was accepted.

A one year deal where I can cash in next season isn't too bad either.... :)

Thanks man, here is to winning the Africa AA championship :cheers:

GO STARVIN MARVINS!

The Beltway Bandits of Africa AA #1 are looking for players, especially on the D side of things. I need D line and Linebackers. LVL 1 is okay, you will play for us.

Check out the D-League if you are in a crunch. They got some good lvl 7 and up players down there.

Starvin marvins of Afria AA1 is also looking for D-LIne, but I am looking for higher levels. Levels 10+ to compliment all of the 10+ level players already signed to my team.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2761

My roster is filled out now, so if I find you anybody, I'll send them to ya.

Hope I get a chance to play you while you still have a stadium(low cash joke).

Just because we are in the African league, doesn't mean you play in the dirt and sit in trees you know.

Looks like Marvins gonna be Starvin a looong time.:D

My roster is filled out now, so if I find you anybody, I'll send them to ya.

Hope I get a chance to play you while you still have a stadium(low cash joke).

Just because we are in the African league, doesn't mean you play in the dirt and sit in trees you know.

Looks like Marvins gonna be Starvin a looong time.:D

Thanks for looking out for me. What is your username on GLB?

My cash is low but not that low, I didn't take out a loan because I was advised not to by my expert advisor. I think they are just to risky.

Recruitment part now

Any higher level FBs & DTs want to join the Marvins, we need you. Everyone else on the starters are going to be around 10+ when the season starts.

Archived