Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Goal Line Blitz **RECRUITMENT THREAD**

TK

Thanks for looking out for me. What is your username on GLB?

My cash is low but not that low, I didn't take out a loan because I was advised not to by my expert advisor. I think they are just to risky.

Recruitment part now

Any higher level FBs & DTs want to join the Marvins, we need you. Everyone else on the starters are going to be around 10+ when the season starts.

Take the loan today. Build the stadium pieces you can. when the season ticket money comes in, pay the laon right back. low risk, high reward!

Anyone have a level 10+ DT or DE, Starvin marvins could use you. We are picked to make it to the conference finals in Africa AA

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2761

I have some skins fans on the team.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2746

My Beltway Bandits might have something to say about the conference championship game...

We are fairly well balanced, but unfortunately not stacked anywhere.

Might regret having left my three higher guys up on the Fireskins...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2746

My Beltway Bandits might have something to say about the conference championship game...

We are fairly well balanced, but unfortunately not stacked anywhere.

Might regret having left my three higher guys up on the Fireskins...

You won't regret being on the Fireskins, I'll fix that.

And I hope you can meat up with us in that championship game Rob.

My lvl 16 DE (Hit Stick) is about to finish up his rookie contract on a team that was taken over before I could get him moved to an ES team. He'll be an FA on Day 7.

User: Modus Ponens

Player: Hit Stick

Pos: DE

Lvl: 16

Dibs

My lvl 16 DE (Hit Stick) is about to finish up his rookie contract on a team that was taken over before I could get him moved to an ES team. He'll be an FA on Day 7.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2746 The Beltway Bandits could use your help to win the championship.

Owner Seantaylor21 (December90 on Extremeskins)

D-Coordinator Whiskeybilt (Koolblue13 on Extremeskins)

Just a reminder but Hit Stick is eligible for Free Agency after today. My client and I had agreed to give Raub first crack at signing him but he has garnered quite a bit of interest from other teams. We would like to get something done quickly as long as it is a fair deal equal to my client's play on the field. :silly:

Seriously..........get me a team ****es!

Just a reminder but Hit Stick is eligible for Free Agency after today. My client and I had agreed to give Raub first crack at signing him but he has garnered quite a bit of interest from other teams. We would like to get something done quickly as long as it is a fair deal equal to my client's play on the field. :silly:

You have a team in the Bandits! All you gotta do is say "Yes"

You are our starting DE. You got that in Writing...

Today is the last day of your contract. I will send you an offer first thing tomorrow morning. It will be an offer you can't refuse. :evil:

Archived