Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Goal Line Blitz **RECRUITMENT THREAD**

TK

I ended up signing with the Bandits. I couldn't pass up the chance to start. Thanks for the offers guys.

well congrats to them, I also offered you the chance to start and my team will be beating the Bandits in a couple of days. :silly:

Starvin Marvins need a 14+ DE that wants to Start for Africa AA 1 playoff and possibly championship contender team. We have the highest level player average out of all the teams in our conference AND we have some pretty knowledgeable guys who are GLB tactical experts. I alreadh have a couple of ES members on the team, I would love to have some more.

Also ES members who own or GM teams that have any guys who want to start but you can't offer them a position, PM me I may be able to trade for cash or something. DE is really the last thing I need.

Here is my team profile

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2761

We are 3-1 and lost a close one to an undefeated team in week 2 and have outscored our opponents 151 to 19(held the undefeated team to their lowest points all season)

Username: xhail2skinsx

Player Name: Yule Log

Position: Level 2 DE

i am on a CPU team, but if anyone wants to sign me up, just let me know

Best bet is to stick it out on thee cpu team, boost after the season and post again.

Use it to your advantage though. Boost your primaries to the max, before moving to the next atribute. It won't help you play better, but it will down the line.

Best bet is to stick it out on thee cpu team, boost after the season and post again.

Use it to your advantage though. Boost your primaries to the max, before moving to the next atribute. It won't help you play better, but it will down the line.

QFT

QFT

alright

what stats should I work on? for sure Strength and Tackling; what else should I do?

At some point I want to make the replacements for the current Washington Extreme roster. For those that don't know, after 10 seasons players stop gaining xp and start to decline. I think that the end of season 12 the current crop should be about ready to retire, so the 2nd generation will be called up to the pro's and should have several seasons on top.

If you are interested in being part of the 2nd generation Extreme team, send me a message and let me know. I'll let you know what positions are open.

When we started playing this game it was chaotic. We all created characters then asked who had room for them. Next time around we'll be better organized.

I have a level 14 LB that needs to get off of the atrocious team I am on. These effers are a Texas team. Prolly all cowpie fans. please help.

UN: Titaw

PN: Barry Wood

TN: Texas Shaggy Bevos

I am almost to 15. I need more exp. I was traded to these fartknockers and they are just as horrible as my last team.

I have a level 14 LB that needs to get off of the atrocious team I am on. These effers are a Texas team. Prolly all cowpie fans. please help.

UN: Titaw

PN: Barry Wood

TN: Texas Shaggy Bevos

I am almost to 15. I need more exp. I was traded to these fartknockers and they are just as horrible as my last team.

You sir are now a starting linebacker for the Beltway Bandits, the number 1 Defense in African AA#1.

Welcome.

the CPU team i am on has 4 DE; a level 8, 4, 1, and 1

I am the level 4

However, the level 8 is the starting RDE, and one of the level 1s is the starting LDE. This puts me as the backup RDE.

What is up with this?

yay, it is fixed; i am now a starter; sweeeeet

Archived