Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ryan Clark showing his love!!

Hawkskin

Did you know?: Clark is trying to get his number changed from 25 to 21 to honor former Redskins teammate and close friend Sean Taylor' date=' who was killed last November.[/quote']

that is really awesome- i've always liked ryan clark- hopefully they will change his jersey back to burgundy and gold as well.

]']Now he just needs to come back to Washington. People in our secondary usually do better when they come back home.

Will it help speed up his recovery after having his spleen removed?

There's a decent chance Ryan Clark may not make it back onto the pro field.

Geez I miss having him in the secondary... He REALLY formed a bond with Sean Taylor when they played together... I remember how pissed Sean was after they let Clark go ( in exchange for Adam Flop-chuletta)

I WISH we could have him back... Teaming him up with LaRon would be an amazing duo... Plus he would be a great mentor for Doughty

That sounds like my whole experience with doctors of all specializations, minus having a dead rotting spleen of course. After a good five years and half dozen doctors, I gave up trying to find out what's wrong with my stomach. And now, most recently, my knee is killing me but they insist it should be fine now. They drilled two holes in it and then didn't fix anything too.

Anyway, it's good to hear that Clark still remembers us fondly.

Ive always like the dudes play. Not the most skilled but give 1000pct when on the field.

Great guy to be around once you meet him. Wife is a pleasure to be around... The Clarks are a class act and i wish he were still a Skin....

Archived