What Extremeskins should not do.

bbuzz1962

If ES ran the redskins:

1) Gibbs would have been fired after the first Giants game

2) We would have cut Jason Campbell and traded the farm for Brady Quinn

3) We would have drafted Amobi Okoye last year

4) We would have traded Clinton Portis and/or Ladell Betts

5) We would have cut Chris Samuels because apparently he sucks

6) Our next draft would only be OL or DL - we'd flip a coin before each pick to see which one we'd choose

7) We would have cut Andre Carter at the end of last year

8) We would sign a Center from the NBA to play WR

I actually think it would be a good idea for those hot heads out there to wait until Monday to post. I'm an admitted hot head and I go nowhere near ES after a loss. I tried to after the 2007 opener against Minnesota and I nearly got myself banned. Lesson learned. Cool off first, then come in. You'd be surprised at how calm you are a day later.

If ES ran the redskins:

1) Gibbs would have been fired after the first Giants game

2) We would have cut Jason Campbell and traded the farm for Brady Quinn

3) We would have drafted Amobi Okoye last year

4) We would have traded Clinton Portis and/or Ladell Betts

5) We would have cut Chris Samuels because apparently he sucks

6) Our next draft would only be OL or DL - we'd flip a coin before each pick to see which one we'd choose

7) We would have cut Andre Carter at the end of last year

8) We would sign a Center from the NBA to play WR

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

wait, didnt you just say the season is 16 games long, now after losing 4 or 5 in a row you will jump ship. I dont know about you peeps but this man will need 1 year to get this thing going. Coaching in the NFL is not as easy as some seem to think. If Coach Z should happen to make a run this year (which might happen), well thats an added bonus.

I agree with you that we should stand behind him, No Matter What. The last thing Coach Z needs is fans booing him at games. I pray that does not happen.

It will be inevitable, we will have a bad game, and I will visit our home page, and their will be 100 threads on why we should fire Zorn.

I simply request that we give the man a chance to prove himself, before we all start asking why we should get rid of the man.

I honestly believe it will be a hard start for this team with a new head coach and staff. However, the season is sixteen games long. We all saw what the Giants could do after losing two straight games at the beginning of the season.

Unfortunately, it was our meltdown that allowed the Giants to gain some confidence, and go on to beat the best team on paper, the NFL has ever seen.

So, my friends, let's do the right thing if we have a bad game and use supportive language threads instead of the negative "did we make a mistake stuff" that I know will show up, but I thought I would nip it now.

I honestly think he is going to be a great coach for Campbell, and that is just what this team needs now. So, stay positive guys, it just feels better when you do. Now, if we lose 4 or 5 games in a row, then I might join the trolls, but until then, I remain confident, Zorn will be just fine.

Cool off first, then come in. You'd be surprised at how calm you are a day later.

Unfortunately for some of us it would take CONSIDERABLY longer than a day to calm down. Additionally, some of us use ES as the means to get our anger and frustration out without putting bullet holes in television sets of putting our hands through doors or walls.

Mass_SkinsFan & SoCalSkins are Transformers...

More than meets the Eye. They turn into giant Redskins Haters intent on ruling ExtremeSkins.

Actually their more like GoBots - Full of FAIL.

If you don't like it, there's nothing that says you need to read my comments. You could follow my example and use the ignore feature here at ES. Buh bye.

I agree with you, however, it is up to REAL EXTREMESKINS to call them out, and tell them like it is. Either your a fan, or a troll. I feel only trolls are fly by night fans, and aren't really deservant of even being allowed to call themselves fans, much else, real EXTREMESKINS.

I do agree, as long as I have been a member, they are out there, and they will come.

Unfortunately, REAL EXTREMESKINS do call out these fairweather posters, negative nancies, and trolls, but it doesn't seem to do much good. They never back down, even when they have proven factually wrong, and continue to post one b.s. post/thread after another. It would be nice if everyone could just calm down and be patient and mature enough to understand how things work and that we shouldn't and can't expect everything to be picture perfect from day one.

If you don't like it, there's nothing that says you need to read my comments. You could follow my example and use the ignore feature here at ES. Buh bye.
Not that he'll see this, but...

Now you see how guys like him are - they just ignore anyone who disagrees with them. And just because they can't take the heat of logical, well thought out, discussion. :doh: Makes you wonder if they actually have friends in real life. :laugh:

Actually I don't use the ignore feature - why bother? Besides it's fun sometimes to read factually-challenged Redskins hating morons like MSF.

"Buh bye"
Good Riddance. If I wanted to have Redskins haters really reading my posts I'd go hangout on the Cowboys and Eagles team fanboards.

I agree with you, however, it is up to REAL EXTREMESKINS to call them out, and tell them like it is. Either your a fan, or a troll. I feel only trolls are fly by night fans, and aren't really deservant of even being allowed to call themselves fans, much else, real EXTREMESKINS.

I do agree, as long as I have been a member, they are out there, and they will come.

Yea...you can call out whoever you want. It'll just add fuel to the fire.

Its a better idea to just hang out in the Tailgate for a few days after a loss until the Stadium calms down. I don't even bother going into the Stadium forum after a loss because I lose my mind from all of the ignorant people.

Have you ever stood and stared at it, marveled at it's beauty, it's genius? Billions of fans just typing out their opinions, oblivious.

Did you know that the first ExtremeSkins was designed to be a perfect Redskins world? Where no one was negative. Where everyone would be happy. It was a disaster. No one would accept the site. The entire user population was lost.

Some believed that the site lacked the moderators to fasciliate this perfect world. But I believe that as a fanbase, Redskins fans define their reality through misery and suffering. The perfect world was dream that their primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from.

Which is why ExtremeSkins was redesigned to this, the peak of your message board dominance. I say your message board because as soon as we began flooding the home page with endless negativity and pointless threads, it really became our message board which is of course what this is all about.

Evolution, bbuzz1962, evolution, like the dinosaur. Look out that window. You had your time. The future is our world, bbuzz1962. The future is our time.

Sincerely,

Agent Ignorant Naysayer

:cool:

LOL!!! That was hilarious!

Are people jumping off the bandwagon already??? I don't think smart skins fans will freek if we start slow, but I promise you this 4-12 will not produce cheers.

It will not take 4-12 to call the season a failure. Anything less than a playoff berth is failure. Zorn should be fired if he doesn't get us to the playoffs. If Cowher is available, he should be fired regardless.

If Zorn had any past experience where he was a success as a coach, then your point might be valid. Hoping he can come out of a slump is based on nothing but blind faith. I don't have that in the former Cowboy.

He has yet to call a play as an NFL coach. He is also taking over a playoff team. He has to prove that he is more valuable as a coach than both GW and Saunders combined. That will only happen with winning. He absolutely deserves no honeyoon period or slack. If he wanted that from the fans, he should have learned the team colors.

He was a Cowgirl for about 1 day...almost no one knew that before that stupid picture started floating ES...not a reason to hate our new HC.

Are you saying you're only going to give him one game and if he loses fire him? Why not the first pre-season game? If he loses a game with back-ups he needs to be canned!!!

Name me one coach that has taken their team to the playoffs in his first year as a HC? We're already a playoff caliber team so it does have to be a reasonable success...but winning the SB in his first year is absolutely too high expectations.

As for knowing the team colors - nobody outside the DC-metro area knows the colors...cut him some slack. Actually, even some in DC don't know...check the tailgate post re: Nats.

And we don't know what the FO knows...there could've been many reasons why they didn't want GW as HC...maybe cause it'd keep the same system that we had SO much success with.

I think the hiring of Zorn made more of a splash this offseason than they could've made with any FA signing so give him a chance.

:2cents:

Name me one coach that has taken their team to the playoffs in his first year as a HC? We're already a playoff caliber team so it does have to be a reasonable success...but winning the SB in his first year is absolutely too high expectations.

Norv Turner. I guess asking Zorn to be as good as Norv is too much to ask.

*BZZT* Wrong. Norv Turner was hired as Redskins HC in 1994 (his first gig)and didn't go to the playoffs until 1999.

Unless you're talking about the Chargers - but he'd already been a HC, obviously, and that wasn't the posters point.

The question wasn't a first time HC. The question was first year HC. Norv was in his first year with the Chargers in 2007.

Barry Switzer won a SB as a first time NFL head coach in his 1st year. So did George Seifert.

I don't know how well other first time head coaches have done taking over playoff teams the year before, but those are 2 examples of what we should expect from Zorn. If not, time for the next coach.

The question wasn't a first time HC. The question was first year HC. Norv was in his first year with the Chargers in 2007.

Barry Switzer won a SB as a first time NFL head coach in his 1st year. So did George Seifert.

I don't know how well other first time head coaches have done taking over playoff teams the year before, but those are 2 examples of what we should expect from Zorn. If not, time for the next coach.

Your joking right, Seifert and Switzer took over SB teams (and Switzer won it his 2nd year, not first) and Norv took over a 14-2 that's by far the most talented in football.

What gets old around here is when a player has a break out game and a poster will rave about that player. "They should be in the HOF", "That player is the best ever"... yet the next week when that player drops a pass, misses a block or throws an INT that same poster will say "cut that idiot", "this guy sucks".... While I know it will not happen, I would really like to just see critique for a players play or a coaches call without the extreems.

Archived