Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Extremeskins should not do.

bbuzz1962

You know what? If we lose the damn hall of fame game I'm sure there will be hundreds ready to can Zorn. Come on haters, what if New York listened to Tiki Barber, and some of their fans and fired their head coach? Makes you kinda wonder doesn't it??

No it doesn't, because for some of us the NFL begins and ends in Washington. I haven't watched a Super Bowl since January of 1992. I don't follow the NFL or football in general... only the Redskins.

Oh, and yes if the team shows up and looks like a steaming pile of what comes out the back end of my horse in Canton this August YES I WILL BE calling for Zorn's head on a platter.

No it doesn't, because for some of us the NFL begins and ends in Washington. I haven't watched a Super Bowl since January of 1992. I don't follow the NFL or football in general... only the Redskins.

Oh, and yes if the team shows up and looks like a steaming pile of what comes out the back end of my horse in Canton this August YES I WILL BE calling for Zorn's head on a platter.

Even though you'll never see this because you're a *****:

You're a liar. You'll always cheer the Redskins demise because you have no class - and you're not a fan. You're a troll with nothing to add whose main goal here is to piss everyone off because you've got nothing better to do except whine, *****, and moan. You're just sad.

You speak of the "back end of [your] horse". I hate to break it to you (nah - I don't) - YOU'RE the ass end of that horse.

i am on board. i am so happy that we hired this guy. we didn't need another coach who already did his body of work. don't forget jimmy johnson coached a 1 - 15 team. i think zorn will be here for 10 + years. this could be danny boy's signature hire.

It will be inevitable, we will have a bad game, and I will visit our home page, and their will be 100 threads on why we should fire Zorn.

I simply request that we give the man a chance to prove himself, before we all start asking why we should get rid of the man.

I honestly believe it will be a hard start for this team with a new head coach and staff. However, the season is sixteen games long. We all saw what the Giants could do after losing two straight games at the beginning of the season.

Unfortunately, it was our meltdown that allowed the Giants to gain some confidence, and go on to beat the best team on paper, the NFL has ever seen.

So, my friends, let's do the right thing if we have a bad game and use supportive language threads instead of the negative "did we make a mistake stuff" that I know will show up, but I thought I would nip it now.

I honestly think he is going to be a great coach for Campbell, and that is just what this team needs now. So, stay positive guys, it just feels better when you do. Now, if we lose 4 or 5 games in a row, then I might join the trolls, but until then, I remain confident, Zorn will be just fine.

I dont think you will have to wait for a bad game??

Norv Turner. I guess asking Zorn to be as good as Norv is too much to ask.

Norv Turner took the Chargers to the playoffs as his first year as THEIR HC. His first job as a HC was for the Redskins in 94 and he didn't make the playoffs until his 1999. Zorn WILL be better than Norv. Try again.

It will be inevitable, we will have a bad game, and I will visit our home page, and their will be 100 threads on why we should fire Zorn.

I simply request that we give the man a chance to prove himself, before we all start asking why we should get rid of the man.

I honestly believe it will be a hard start for this team with a new head coach and staff. However, the season is sixteen games long. We all saw what the Giants could do after losing two straight games at the beginning of the season.

Unfortunately, it was our meltdown that allowed the Giants to gain some confidence, and go on to beat the best team on paper, the NFL has ever seen.

So, my friends, let's do the right thing if we have a bad game and use supportive language threads instead of the negative "did we make a mistake stuff" that I know will show up, but I thought I would nip it now.

I honestly think he is going to be a great coach for Campbell, and that is just what this team needs now. So, stay positive guys, it just feels better when you do. Now, if we lose 4 or 5 games in a row, then I might join the trolls, but until then, I remain confident, Zorn will be just fine.

Well, lets say for S&G's, that Zorn sucked major S, what threads should we put up if the truth is sticking out like one of Janet Jacksons boobs??

I want open a thread saying we should fire him but, I aint going to give away free passes the way we have for the last 4 years.

I am not doing it anymore.

Well, lets say for S&G's, that Zorn sucked major S, what threads should we put up if the truth is sticking out like one of Janet Jacksons boobs??

I want open a thread saying we should fire him but, I aint going to give away free passes the way we have for the last 4 years.

I am not doing it anymore.

My point is that even the best of fans, should believe in what the team is trying to do. Of course Zorn will be on the field, playing, and that is the reason we will lose a game. I don't care what head coach you have, the damn players play the game, they know and should, as much as they are paid, play the game. That's the bottom line. A good team should be good, even if the coach makes some mistakes, and he will.

They are some who have already had him fired because he hasn't been a head coach anywhere else. Have you noticed? Their doesn't seem to be many really great head coaches in the league, and even the so called Genius, Bellicheck lost the damn Superbowl with the best team in the league.

Archived