Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is the best kind of cake?

jwpanic

my wife is a busy lady so she hardly ever cooks. to my suprise, she is actually offering to bake me a cake for my birthday tomorrow if i tell her what kind i want. i haven't had a "real" birthday cake since my mom made me one a solid decade ago. the only time i eat cake these days is at weddings. since i may not get this opportunity for another ten years, i want to do this right. anyone have any good cake ideas?

Are you kidding me ??? I know tons of folks that love Carrot cake including myself. Its just a pain in the butt to make.

German chocolate from scratch ...oh my. So good.

Red Velvet...mmmmm, I had that last week.

I love cake but it is one of those things I rarely eat. Cream cheese frosting fuggettabouttit damn, I am getting hungry now. Saving myself for all you can eat crab legs later though.

Er........whatever. I dont each much cake.

No dummy. What kind of cheesecake ? :doh:

Man, I haven't had crab legs in a while...I used to get that everytime I went to Red Lobster back when I was a young one.

Personally, I havent been to a Red Lobster in 20 years. There is a Raw Bar here that has all you can eat crab legs for about 25 bucks per person. Yeah two weeks ago we ate 14 extra orders. As did the other 2 couples that were with us, or more. 10 dollar buckets too. Good times.

There is a Raw Bar here that has all you can eat crab legs for about 25 bucks per person. Yeah two weeks ago we ate 14 extra orders. As did the other 2 couples that were with us, or more. 10 dollar buckets too. Good times.

Man wish there was somehting like that around here. No decent all you can eat crab legs anywhere.

Archived