Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite family guy song

jroc96

I dont know how many people watch family guy but I think its one of the funniest shows to ever come out. The best thing are the songs they do. If you watch FG whats your favorite song? Mine is "Prom night dumpster baby" and "The Vascetomy" song. The baby's voice is funny as hell

Dumpster baby for sure lol...or maybe the one where Stewie starts dancing with that sailor from the old movie when he and Brian are trying to rent a helicopter...what was that called? They dragged that song out WAAAAAAY tooo long....kind of like the Peter vs. Chicken fight scene.

The AIDS song. I have to admit I stopped watching Family Guy religiously in 2006. I just don't find it all that funny anymore.

Yep. They came back pretty strong with the 1st new season, but it's pretty lame now. It's purely driven by those interchangeable random joke scenes to the point where you kinda get annoyed.

Didn't take long for Family Guy's steam to run out. The Simpsons stayed funnier for much, much longer!

:applause:

that show would be a lot funnier if they cut out all the corny musical interludes icon13.gif

I disagree, I think the music makes the show.

The Theme Song

Rock Lobster

ImaTumorImaTumor

When the police are gone to South America to rescue the Romancing the Stone chick and all the black people come out of costume and sing and dance in the street

When You Wish Upon A Winestien(sp?)

yeah the music is corny but nothing can save family guy. show is lame as hell now.

Agree 100%. The show is complete garbage now. It is as bad as the Simpsons are now (which will always be my favorite show). Family Guy seasons 1-3=Comedic gold! The rest of the seasons = lame, stupid :pooh:

Archived