Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES guys, Please rate my hotness (Ladies post Your PICS) Come on Ladies Quit Slacking!

KingGibbs

No way I'd open myself to that type of scrutiny! I already know I'm no 10...8 or even 5 for that matter. I don't need anyone to tell me I could use some work...why put myself in that predicament?

I'm happy w/who I am and what I look like(w/the exception of a few pounds). Good luck on getting others to do this tho...the younguns will..you know the ones who weigh 100 pounds and wear a bikini everywhere they go no matter what the weather..lol..j/k j/k

Flop city ..pop 1..lol

you could at least wait until the weather has been nice for a while so the ladies have recent pictures ... jeez! HAHA.

But for real - just delete this thread. You are better off turning of your computer and going to the mall on a Saturday night and rating on your own.

No way I'd open myself to that type of scrutiny! I already know I'm no 10...8 or even 5 for that matter. I don't need anyone to tell me I could use some work...why put myself in that predicament?

I'm happy w/who I am and what I look like(w/the exception of a few pounds). Good luck on getting others to do this tho...the younguns will..you know the ones who weigh 100 pounds and wear a bikini everywhere they go no matter what the weather..lol..j/k j/k

Flop city ..pop 1..lol

You're a ten - any female from Hampton Roads area rates that high. :cool: Being from Virginia Beach, I know this to be true.

Archived