Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES guys, Please rate my hotness (Ladies post Your PICS) Come on Ladies Quit Slacking!

KingGibbs

Yeah, but I've learned that women make the rules and the men must abide by them. When they ask for attention, it is our duty to supply our complete, 100% attention to them.

Trust me, you young 'uns will learn this lesson.

Me thinks someones wife is standing over his shoulder and he is looking for alittle sumthin sumthin this weekend :laugh:

We should make an entire show about side boob

"Hi there, and welcome to the Peter Griffin Side Boob Hour. A wonderful look back on all the partial nudity network television used to offer.....Look at that side boob.....Check out this side boob.....How 'bout that side boob? That turn you on? Well it shouldn't. Cuz that's MY side boob."

"Hi there, and welcome to the Peter Griffin Side Boob Hour. A wonderful look back on all the partial nudity network television used to offer.....Look at that side boob.....Check out this side boob.....How 'bout that side boob? That turn you on? Well it shouldn't. Cuz that's MY side boob."

I was about to quote that episode..... Very funny indeed:applause:

How about dropping me a PM with some more pics? :D
ok one more....and she is a redskins fan!!
Fudge. I missed the second pic. I might need one of those PM's. :D
Could you PM the deleted pic???? I was to busy working and missed it:(
Hmm, what is this missed pic we speak of, I need a PM.

Add me to the list of PM requests please (to be used strictly for academic purposes, of course).

Archived