Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Could Lloyd's Career Be Resurected with Zorn?

lovemaskins

With all this talk about Wr's and draft and need, I'm thinking Brandon Lloyd may still be a potential target in the offense next year. He does have the physical gifts to play ball. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he running WCO in san fran. He may be the missing piece we forgot that we had.

Frankly, I don't remember him looking bad because he was never on the field. Whatever the reason, he couldn't impress the last coaching system, but now everything is fresh and new. Lioyd "is" still under contract for 30mil and we could use the picks on DE first and interior O-line depth. Just a thought

It's not about the coach or system for Lloyd. He isn't mentally capable of the effort needed to be at the elite level. The guy has talent, but it's up to him to translate that on to the field, not the coach. He's time is certainly up with us though.

I was really hoping this guy would work out, but if Gibbs can't motivate him, who can?? I hate to take the cap hit by cutting him, but he does not deserve the bonus he is about to receive. If he would be willing to re-do his deal, then I would be willing to give him a shot.

Actually, I think we get cap relief by cutting him, according to todays Times article.

Archived