Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Could Lloyd's Career Be Resurected with Zorn?

lovemaskins

Resurrected? Don't you have to HAVE a career first in order to be resurrected? Lloyd made a few highlight-reel grabs in San Fran, but he has never produced enough to really say he has a career. He's got talent, but that's about it.

When you don't have drive, don't work hard, and aren't willing to fight for the ball, you aren't going to have much of a career.

See ya!

We still have the same WRs coach in Stan Hixon, so the new staff idea is down the tube. Can he excel in the new scheme, I guess it's possible, but when you see someone seemingly not willing to lay it all out for you, the scheme is irrelevant. I just don't see him getting favorable recommendations to Zorn by any of our coaching staff, unless it was just Gibbs and/or Saunders that he didn't get along with.

It's not about the coach or system for Lloyd. He isn't mentally capable of the effort needed to be at the elite level. The guy has talent, but it's up to him to translate that on to the field, not the coach. He's time is certainly up with us though.

That's pretty much what I was thinking. Lloyd has to want it and work for it. I hope they give him a chance at camp at least.

Well, he's my favorite Madden receiver next to Cooley but he needs to take a massive paycut to stay here.

funny I put Lloyd as my #1 WR in my Madden and then simulated to preseason and some how he was reassigned to 3rd on the depth chart, That my friend is Not coincedence.

I think if Lloyd wants to heavily redo his contract we could find a place for him here. The bigger question may be if he has burned his bridges in the locker room or not, and if that would be a bigger reason not to have him here.

If he can still do the things he did in San Fran hes worth it. http://www.zippyvideos.com/2981949802936676/catch/

He had his chance to make a crazy catch the second game of the season and didn't... He gave up on the play and didn't bother to try and make the tackle on the interception. That is why he was never heard from again. After seeing how ticked Bugel was on George Michael that monday, Bugel will make sure that he never wears the uniform again.

I think if Lloyd wants to heavily redo his contract we could find a place for him here. The bigger question may be if he has burned his bridges in the locker room or not, and if that would be a bigger reason not to have him here.

I really don't know what Lloyd could offer the team, even if he was at the vet minimum. The guy is the definition of bust. You cut the dead weight and move on.

What makes you think Brandon Lloyd will retool his lack-luster career under a new coach? The word is out on Lloyd and it's not complimentary. I say get rid of him and give a more deserving player a chance to compete for us starting spot.

This was a bad decision from the beginning by the Skins, don't you think so? Just the thought of this guy on the team makes me upset with that process that got him here in the first place. Let's move on!

Maybe Lloyd and Zorn can get some sort of understanding. If not, he'll be waved. I like the way Reche Caldwell played. I'd like to see him start along with Moss and have Randle El as the slot WR.

As far as Brandon Lloyd, he's done like a steak. I'd really be surprised if he's on the opening day roster.

Archived