Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If You Guys Don't want A. Mix Anymore...

WashingtonFederals

what is with the love for mix on here? just because of his size and he played with JC?

I thought he did an awesome job on Special Teams and if his usefuleness as a WR doesn't pan out, I'd still like to keep him around for ST's. He seems like the next James Thrash to me. And I for one like Thrash.:2cents::point2sky

I still want him, some people on here wrote him off already because he didn't prove anything yet, even though he hasn't had a chance to, but to answer your question NO

he proved enough on special teams. this WR has contributed more in 1/2 a seaosn than Lloyd contributed his entire NFL career with the skins.

Anthony is a great person and equally great talent. I was given the opportunity of attending Auburn University from 2002-2006 and saw some amazing football played that included him. I love his play on ST and hope that we can harness the aggressiveness that he plays with over to the Offense.

I thought he did an awesome job on Special Teams and if his usefuleness as a WR doesn't pan out, I'd still like to keep him around for ST's. He seems like the next James Thrash to me. And I for one like Thrash.:2cents::point2sky

Yep Thrash is getting up there in age.

Keep Mix. You can have the trolls on our site.

Archived