Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If You Guys Don't want A. Mix Anymore...

WashingtonFederals

Mix.... Is he still playing football?

Oh well,

We have Brandon London now.

LON011720.jpg

Brandon London | # | WR

New York Giants | Official Team Site

NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brandon London, WR, UMass by Michael Abromowitz, 4/14/07. There are two things you can’t coach in football: height and speed. Brandon London has both. His tall stature and quick speed have NFL scouts noticing him. London has very solid hands to go with his height and speed. He also has a solid football pedigree. His father played college at Richmond and now is the defensive coordinator for the University of Virginia, while his uncle played at Virginia. London finished his college career with 148 receptions, 2022 receiving yards, and 15 touchdown receptions.

brandonlondon.gifWhat is your accurate height, weight and forty time?

Brandon London: 6044, 215, 4.47

Describe your game in three words or less.

Brandon London: Very Physical.

What do you feel is your greatest strength as a football player and what area do you feel you need to improve in?

Brandon London: My greatest strength is my work ethic; I’m always trying to elevate my game to another level. I feel as though I need to work on some of my route running. Getting in and out of my breaks a little bit faster.

What NFL player do you do you think you compare favorably to?

Brandon London: Larry Fitzgerald.

Who is the best player you have faced during your career?

Brandon London: Current Green Bay Packer Will Blackmon.

What is your greatest football moment to date?

Brandon London: Playing in the National Championship game.

Did you have a favorite pro team growing up? Favorite player?

Brandon London: My favorite team was the Green Bay Packers, and my favorite player was Jerry Rice.

When you get your first professional paycheck what is the first thing you will buy?

Brandon London: Whatever my mother needs. So probably a new car for her.

How have you been preparing and training since the end of your college season?

Brandon London: I started working out with my college strength coach Bob Otrando, and then I worked with Mike Gough in Bradenton, FL. I will be working with him again after the Draft.

Do you have any goals in mind when it comes to the NFL Draft?

Brandon London: It’s been a dream to hear my name called but right now I’m just focused about getting my foot in the door.

What is the one thing you will most miss at college?

Brandon London: Locker room gossip.

Where is the best place to get a bite to eat in Amherst?

Brandon London: The Pub.

What was your favorite college course and why?

Brandon London: Education 210. I learned a lot about how a person’s society and living environment can effect how you learn.

What have former college teammates now in the NFL told you about preparing for the league?

Brandon London: Make sure that I’m in great shape going into the Rookie Mini-Camp after the draft. I have to separate myself from the pack.

Any pregame rituals? Food? Music?

Brandon London: Whatever is served to us for pre-game meal. Usually chicken and pasta, but our team caterers had some good BBQ sauce that I always ate with my chicken the night before the game.

What is something football fans may not know about you?

Brandon London: How much preparation I put in to try to be the best.

Do you read mock drafts or what draft experts have to say?

Brandon London: No.

What do you plan to do once your playing career is over?

Brandon London: Hopefully I’ll be able to coach my little brother at whatever college he ends up going to. He is 8 right now. Coaching is in my blood.

Thanks for taking the time to answer some questions and good luck!

Brandon London: No problem, I’m enjoying everything that comes along with this once in a lifetime experience.

He is our new Anthony Mix, only quicker.

You'll know his name sooner or later.

Archived