Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC just updated

smokinskinsfan

Get Ready It's Coming Fassel For Hc. This Is So Sorry. A 58 Retread Coach Who No Fans Want. I Really Am Not Crazy About Any Of The Three Canidates, But I Would Choose Mooch Or Meeks. The Only Way To Salvage Any Respectablity Is To Hire Grimm. I Know It Is Wishful Thinking.

The fact is; Dans an *******. The only person who gets along with him is Vinny and Joe. His word will not be questioned. He makes everyone call him Mr. Snyder. His ego is insurmountable.

If I had a choice, I'd stay where I was at. Fassell gets the job.

God should use FedEx as his ashtray.

What planet do you live on where your billionaire boss asks you to call him by his first name? How do you know who gets along with him? Were you brought up with him or do you live next door to Mr. Snyder? Do you work for him? Many people make assumptions here without any factual information on which to base these assumptions. I don't think the coaches or players called Jack Kent Cooke by his first name. They wouldn't dare.

I just realised our real problem here and it has little to do with Snyder himself.

No one wants this job! :doh: Only the desperate retreads are remotely interested. Meeks doesn't fit that mold but perhaps he was just humoring us anyway, the same way Mora and Spags did.

Who would want the job when the owner and his lackey have already selected all your assistants for you? It was pretty clear to Spags that he would have VERY LITTLE control over personnel matters...and Snyder looks worse each day for being so ignorant.

I don't think the coaches or players called Jack Kent Cooke by his first name. They wouldn't dare.

I agree with you on the JKC point. The reality is that I believe the respect afforded JKC was earned and freely given, Snyder seems to try to force respect. Which actaully ends up lowering the respect people do have for him.

Well, let me start things right off...

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for Spags. He deserves better than the POS idiots running this team into the ground.

Hello SUCKING!

Hello #1 draft pick!

Hello laughingstock of league again!

You should try :jerk: off to relieve some of that tension.

Some of you cats are funny when it comes to this team.

for all those who want Snyder to sell the team.... look at whats happening with Liverpool FC... the fans dont like the owners and they're doing something about it!

Namely putting together a bid themselves, getting 100,000 of them to pledge £5,000 each to buy it - now that is fan power.

Barcelona is already owned by 150,000 fans so it can be done.

At least Snyder put his money where is mouth was - I dont like his decisions but you cant argue its his right!!

in the blue corner, bearing a remarkably orange tan that resembles George Hamilton we have MOOCH.....his opponent in the red corner, we have Richie Cunningham or should I say FOSSIL...the pasty faced chuffer!

Oh Dan....pray for a Rocky 1 type double knock out!!!

My Redskins $$$ will go to the Nats this season. I'm going to visit the dentist 10 times this month, because it's more fun/less painful than being a Skins fan right now.

Yea they should be good this year. Would you also like to purchase some of the magic beans I'm selling? :doh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Ok now lets be fair here, he did have better years then Norv (at least before SD). Wasn't this also during the time the Eagles were dominating the division??

I don't think Fassel is as bad as many here think.

Its curious to me though Norv has EASILY been the hotter head coaching candidate and offensive coordinator than Fassel.

Norv has been rehired multiple times for head coaching jobs after being canned -- Fassel has not

Norv has been a hot offensive coordinator candidate -- Fassel not aside from his debacle with Baltimore.

Norv is coaching right now in the NFL, Fassel is not.

Not saying Norv is a better coach, frankly how would I know who's better -- but its hard not to argue that Norv for what its worth is hotter in demand than Fassel.

Actually Fassel doesn't seem to be in demand period.

Its curious to me though Norv has EASILY been the hotter head coaching candidate and offensive coordinator than Fassel.

Norv has been rehired multiple times for head coaching jobs after being canned -- Fassel has not

Norv has been a hot offensive coordinator candidate -- Fassel not aside from his debacle with Baltimore.

Norv is coaching right now in the NFL, Fassel is not.

Not saying Norv is a better coach, frankly how would I know who's better -- but its hard not to argue that Norv for what its worth is hotter in demand than Fassel.

Actually Fassel doesn't seem to be in demand period.

Norv inherited a dominate team with good leadership.

Yea they should be good this year. Would you also like to purchase some of the magic beans I'm selling? :doh:

The Nats are stocking up their farm system and building through the draft like the Braves did when Stan Kasten was president there. Stan Kasten is one of the best front office people in Baseball. Few run a team better. The owner has given him total control and baseball people run the team unfettered by ownership. What do the Redskins have? A patsy of a GM and an impatient owner who prefers yes men to Football IQ.

Odds are far better that the Nats will win the World Series before the Redskins win another championship, and I say that knowing full well that it may be 5 years before the Nats are even a contender.

Why don't you offer Vinnie your magic beans for our first rounder next year? Just tell him that each bean is worth 1000 points on the trade chart and he'll jump all over it...

Archived