Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC just updated

smokinskinsfan

I just realised our real problem here and it has little to do with Snyder himself.

No one wants this job! :doh: Only the desperate retreads are remotely interested. Meeks doesn't fit that mold but perhaps he was just humoring us anyway, the same way Mora and Spags did.

Snyder has all to do with it. He turned this team into a situation no one but retreads want to get into.

all this way and all this time for Fassel , someone who strangely was not in demand as a HC by anyone (not even the CFL or college). He has NO prospects besides the skins NONE!!!! Doesn't that tell you something. He is being hired because he won't make waves and won't demand input. The owner who spends top dollar and "tries" to get the best of everything has taken aim for the middle, the mediocre, the uninspired.

As much as Fassel wouldn't be my first choice (or second or third) is anyone really willing to go on the record and flatly state he will be worse than Norv? I lived through that, I'll deal with this.

has was 3-4-1 against him when norv was here.

Kudos to Spags for making right decision and further embarrassing Snyder. And to think that the Redskins were once the storied franchise of Gibbs, Allen and Lombardi. How far the mighty have fallen. Sigh...........
Interesting. You would rather have your team suck and get stuck with the worst candidate possible than win all to spite the owner? Yeah, you're a true fan. :rolleyes: Actually, pathetic is the only word that comes to my mind for you.

Interesting. You would rather have your team suck and get stuck with the worst candidate possible than win all to spite the owner? Yeah, you're a true fan. :rolleyes: Actually, pathetic is the only word that comes to my mind for you.

Actually to be quite honest with you, I'd agree with that.

Believe me, I want Danny to do well. But there is no way he can unless he learns that his way does not work. If that means we have to go 1-15 one year, I'll manage as long as he makes changes that allow us to go 15-1 the following.

As much as Fassel wouldn't be my first choice (or second or third) is anyone really willing to go on the record and flatly state he will be worse than Norv? I lived through that, I'll deal with this.
That doesn't depress you to think about living through the Norv Turner era all over again? You feel fine about a future of mediocrity? Wow.

He's Norv-Lite. And none of us are getting any older. Actually, I think living through Norv added at least 10 years to all of us.

Archived