Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Toomer is old, done, finished!

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

But hey,

it's what alot of people on the board wanted since so many Skins fans were rooting for the Giants yesterday.

So enjoy alot of this, during the offseason :laugh:

Hey, it was a pick your poison type of game. I will enjoy making fun of Bill B. and his whiners all off-season, but yes on the flip side we have to put up with Giant fans for seven months.

7 Months of this......:doh:
But hey,

it's what alot of people on the board wanted since so many Skins fans were rooting for the Giants yesterday.

So enjoy alot of this, during the offseason :laugh:

Not me. I wanted the Evil Empire to win just to avoid **** like this. I hope all the Redskin fans who rooted for the Giants have a good time seeing them post pics of Eli with a Lombardi and the never ending we're the greatest thing since sliced bread threads. #5 seed got hot at the right time. Nothing great about this team like the #6 seed Steelers. They won it fair and square and no I'm not happy about it and jealous. And I'll never give them props for being a great team. And Tuck deserved MVP, not Mr. 55% passing.

He's still the Champ Bailey killer in my opinion.

He always caught a million passes in games vs. Champ

I have a series of six photo's that I got from a Giants team photographer in '03 that show him turning Bailey completely around and crossing his leg's and making him fall on his face and pound his fist into the ground and the last one is of him getting up with grass in his facemask.

What Toomer used to do to him is what made me say Champ was overated.

Archived