Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: Now that GW is eliminated, who do you want as HC?

MikeB

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I voted for Mooch based on the fact that Zorn has already been hired as the OC. If the WCO is going to be the system the Skins are going to run with, then it only makes sense to hire a HC with WCO experience and Mooch would be the obvious choice.

With that said, I am a bit bothered as to what might happen to JC's development. The WCO offense and the Gibbs' offense seem to be almost completely opposite and if JC is going to be the franchise QB, he is going to have to learn and produce in yet another new offense. Unless the plan is to trade him and bring in a WCO vet, like *gulp* McNabb. Oh my god, I cant believe I just typed that.

excuse me...:puke:

I voted for Fassel. I think he's done more with less in his career then Mooch. Mooch was such a dissapointment to me in Detroit. I guess anyone would be. Fassel has at least been to a Super Bowl. Of course he did lose a crazy playoff game to Mooch where San Fran come back and won -- despite the Giants missing a lost second field goal.

I kind of always remember Fassel's "I'm cashing in my chips are you in or are you out." That's the kind of moxey we have not had in Washington probably since, maybe Marty.

Spag... at least with a defensive minded coach, we can work on our already strong point.

Let Zorn do what he can to get the offense up to par.

Defense wins championships...

Disclaimer... I in no way support any of the hirings or firings that have happened this off-season...

Archived