Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: Now that GW is eliminated, who do you want as HC?

MikeB

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

MOOCH!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!?

Ok, Fossil has at least done something....he went to a SB...Mooch has just proven that he can be a mediocre coach for mediocre teams and can't handle the TO personalities (if God forbid, we ever end up with one) of the NFL which are necessary inconveniences.

This goes to show why over half of the people in this country shouldn't vote for president. What's the average IQ of US nowadays?...like 87? :doh:

You think a coach who has difficulties handling a T.O. is incapable of being considered a good coach? I bet Andy Reid and Bill Parcells would disagree with you. :rolleyes:

You're not voting for president later this year are you?!? :D

while i have no prob with fassell or mooch i just think the passion and intensity of a grimm, or maybe even a mike singletary would be awesome. another name a friend of mine brought up that has not been mentioned is dennis green. he did draft real well at arizona.well thats my 5cents worth

If Danny boy woulda wanted Russ, he'd have been named HC weeks ago. He's already got the one he wants in mind for sure. I hope it's not Cowher. We don't have enough bibs for the slobber!!!!

it's not gonna be cowher or Russ ... I'd prefer Mooch and would love Grimm to get tapped as the guy, but think Fassell will get it. :(

Archived