Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: Now that GW is eliminated, who do you want as HC?

MikeB

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

OK gang, there have been lots or rumor and speculation lately. We need a new poll. At this moment, who do you most desire to be the next HC of the Skins?

I won't ask for much more then a vote, but would love just a simple sentance with the one main fact, driver or belief that lead you to vote the way you did.

Mariucci. He fits the need we have based on the hiring they have made so far this off-season.

He should be able to gain the respect of the players, which will help with continuity. A coach getting his first chance could struggle with credibility, causing the team to need to be broken up to gain control. If the players are on board early and play hard for him, we may not need to have a bunch of player turnover.

I voted Mariucci. Mainly because I think the ship has sailed with Fassel. At this point if they name Fassel it will just be even more embarrassing.

I think we need an experienced HC to head up the experienced staff we already have in place. Fassel was a good choice if that was the original plan, but not naming him because of the backlash of not hiring Williams is just wimpy in my opinion, so I am just hoping we had a better plan in place and Mariucci kinda makes sense.

OK gang, there have been lots or rumor and speculation lately. We need a new poll. At this moment, who do you most desire to be the next HC of the Skins?

I won't ask for much more then a vote, but would love just a simple sentance with the one main fact, driver or belief that lead you to vote the way you did.

Ron Meeks, because it would be a brilliant public relations move by Snyder. Most fans and the sports media (well, except for maybe Steve Czaban) would be very careful not to criticize the selection of the Redskins first full time (excluding the 3 game stint by Terry Robiskie back when Snyder first bought the team) black head coach. That's my :2cents: worth.

Archived