Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think I'm done here for a little while...

dockeryfan

Snyder is Al Davis with less football knowledge. And I'm talking about the now over the hill meddling Al Davis.

More coaching shake-ups = bad for the team. He thinks he can fantasy football himself into a winning team. He did it with players, and he continues to do it with coaches. I'm pretty disgusted, so it's going to have to be a break for me. As far as tickets go, I may just buy single games next year and forgo the season tix. It's that bad.

If this is the wrong forum/etc., I pretty much only post here in ATN, so go screw. Just kidding, I'm just pissed off. Pissed off enough to take a break.

Snyder is Al Davis with less football knowledge. And I'm talking about the now over the hill meddling Al Davis.

More coaching shake-ups = bad for the team. He thinks he can fantasy football himself into a winning team. He did it with players, and he continues to do it with coaches. I'm pretty disgusted, so it's going to have to be a break for me. As far as tickets go, I may just buy single games next year and forgo the season tix. It's that bad.

If this is the wrong forum/etc., I pretty much only post here in ATN, so go screw. Just kidding, I'm just pissed off. Pissed off enough to take a break.

Frankly, I'm giving the franchise one season.

If the defense sucks, there will be no one else to blame except the FO.

But, I hear you. I'm an old man. When Gibbs came back, I knew things would be better...but, I'm afraid we're in to Spurrier times again...

:(

But, I hear you. I'm an old man. When Gibbs came back, I knew things would be better...but, I'm afraid we're in to Spurrier times again...

Tr1, cheer up buddy. ATN won't be the same without your enthusiastic self around. Besides, keep hope at least until a new HC is announced. Zorn is a decent choice for O-coord, and while GW is gone, we promoted Blache and (from what another poster has reported) most of the defensive staff is being retained. We have our continuity, just minus Al and Gregg. It wasn't that long ago people were calling for both their heads. Let's just wait and see.

To the OP though, see you later! How is hiring Zorn and promoting Blache fantasy football?

Post 3,000! It truly is an honor, and I'd like to thank all the ESers whose menial, knee-jerk reaction posts helped launch me to this epic milestone.

More importantly, I'd like to thank all those who made truly quality posts and threads (whether I agreed with them or not) which aloowed me, and everyone, to debate the topic in a serious manner.

Well.....

at least we still have NFC East fans to laugh at :)

Dock, Dock, you can't leave. You bring stability when TR is unavailable or Bubba is off researching articles. You bring knowledge when the pukes are on a roll and their fans invade the ATN. You bring your gun and take out any stray birds flying around. And you trip up any Giants that suffers from enlarged head growth from their recent run.

Don't quit me tr1.

Tr1, cheer up buddy. ATN won't be the same without your enthusiastic self around. Besides, keep hope at least until a new HC is announced. Zorn is a decent choice for O-coord, and while GW is gone, we promoted Blache and (from what another poster has reported) most of the defensive staff is being retained. We have our continuity, just minus Al and Gregg. It wasn't that long ago people were calling for both their heads. Let's just wait and see.

Yeah really somehow everyone fell in love with them. I don't think losing them is half as bad as people are making them at to be.

Yeah really somehow everyone fell in love with them. I don't think losing them is half as bad as people are making them at to be.

I think once Gibbs spoke of continuity and everything, plus with the death of Sean Taylor and his relationship with his teammates and coaches, people wanted to keep that going.

I think I may leave soon too. This place is just far too negative for me right now. We lose a few coaches and the "great thing we had going" is instantly destroyed and we're going back to 5-11 (even though our coaching staff was criticized constantly last season). Bah, I say. :mad:

Hope to see you back soon dockery

I doubt any of these guys are going to go anywhere. Yes, today we found out that Danny Snyder is more like Jerry Jones than even Jerry Jones himself, but I don't think we are going to see a dismantling of the team that Gibbs put together. The salary cap prevents that kind of exodus.

Besides, the NFC East will be up for grabs next season. We will all be smacking each other around again before you know it.

I understand your sentiment. I just came off the waiting list this year and decided to buy tickets. In the process of doing so, Coach gibbs retired and now we are totally uncertain as to who the head coach is going to be. These are dark days. I didn't think that williams was going to be a great head coach, but if they are going to go in a different direction, than they should go young coordinator and not retread average head coach (Fassel).

Okay, I think I've regained my senses...

The pukes suck.

The Eagles are cheap...

The Giants are about to be SB losers...

Ah...that's better.

:)

Jebus Cripes, I get busy for a few days over there on Hamburger Hill and you start thinking about going on sabbatical.

Danm good thing you got right. ;)

This may be no country for old men but you and me ain't going nowhere just yet.

At least Al Davis has an excuse- Alzheimers.

Just imagine how bad it's going to be in 20-30 something years when Snyder starts developing Alzheimers on top of already being Al Davis stupid 30 years younger. :laugh:

Wait, that's not funny. :mad:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jebus Cripes, I get busy for a few days over there on Hamburger Hill and you start thinking about going on sabbatical.

Danm good thing you got right. ;)

This may be no country for old men but you and me ain't going nowhere just yet.

I was just so in fear of 'Spurrier-type' days again, that I saw my golden years looking pretty miserable in the coming autumns...

...but, now that some of the dust has settled, things look a bit better...though I still feel we're walking on egg-shells...and there's still a fair amount of disappointment.

Anyway, I for one appreciate the crap you (and your mates) have been put through here in the last few days.

I'm sure you're likely candidates for carpel tunnel...

Keep up the good work.

HTTR!

:notworthy

Well.....

at least we still have NFC East fans to laugh at :)

How embarrassing for us fans that spend our money and our times rooting for their billion dollar investments. Dallas goes 13-3 and out the friggin door....a year after JJ makes a coaching decision (hiring an O.C before a H.C) and now Snyder does the same thing....but with both the O.C and the D.C. This is crazy! And GW held that team togther with his Def. for the last 5 game win streak.......As bad as he was once before as a H.C he had 4 years with Gibbs to learn the ways of a Hall of Fame...great coach, and this is what he gets........jeeez!!!

The Giants losing in the SB is not something i'd layugh at....I sure wish it was Dallas heading into that situation....and I actually think the Giants can and will win the game....paint me crazy, but i am feeling a NY Giant win!

I do think all four teams can win the division next year!

How embarrassing for us fans that spend our money and our times rooting for their billion dollar investments. Dallas goes 13-3 and out the friggin door....a year after JJ makes a coaching decision (hiring an O.C before a H.C) and now Snyder does the same thing....but with both the O.C and the D.C. This is crazy! And GW held that team togther with his Def. for the last 5 game win streak.......As bad as he was once before as a H.C he had 4 years with Gibbs to learn the ways of a Hall of Fame...great coach, and this is what he gets........jeeez!!!

The Giants losing in the SB is not something i'd layugh at....I sure wish it was Dallas heading into that situation....and I actually think the Giants can and will win the game....paint me crazy, but i am feeling a NY Giant win!

I do think all four teams can win the division next year!

exactly what I said....

we still have NFC East fans to laugh at

thanks for the :)

TR1, your trip to Texas has softened your brain, we always have Cowboy fans to poke fun at. Tough it out bud.

Archived