Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Fassel and Rex Ryan

Continues to look like a pair of former Ravens could be perched here in a matter of time.

I keep hearing that Fassel is in a great position to get this job, and when it all hits the fan that former Baltimore DC Rex Ryan would replace Gregg Williams if it goes down this way. That is the hot rumor at the Senior Bowl, and Rex knows Jim and Vinny Cerrato has ties to Rex. Makes sense. So you would be looking at major overhauls to the staff.

Snyder and Cerrato are mulling this over tonight but I would not be surprised to see someone get an offer Wed. At this point I am told the Redskins have still said nothing to Williams and the rest of the coaches and all signs pointing to Fassel. Snyder could always go the other way, and, this organization is capable of anything, but there is lots of angst among the players and coaches - especially those down at the Senior Bowl in Mobile.

This isn't hapening guys, it's all a dream...

Were going to wake up GW will be our coach, Sean will be roaming the secondary like a beast with Landry... and all is gonna be fine..........

God is anybody else on the verge of a breakdown??? I think i wanna cry:doh: :doh:

God is anybody else on the verge of a breakdown??? I think i wanna cry:doh: :doh:

I honestly can't remember a worse 3 months. Taylor, a great run ended by a disheartening playoff loss in Seattle, Gibbs retires, Vinny gets a promotion, and now strong rumors that Fassell could be our next head coach and we'll be starting over from scratch again.

So much for Gibbs influence on Snyder :doh: . Until someone shows me something otherwise, I'm inclined to believe that Fossil is not Gibbs choice.

I usually have high hopes coming into every season and somehow convince myself "this is the year." I dont know if there is any way I can have those thoughts this year if this happens. Hiring Gibbs taught Snyder nothing. We will undergo yet another change. These players love Gregg Williams so I'm sure there will be some grumblings. I cant BELIEVE we are the only sorry franchise after Fassel. We continue to be a joke.

This is really starting to hurt my freaking head. WTF does Dan see in Fassel? Seriously, what has this guy done? Why would you put the team in turmoil and force them to learn a whole new system/philosophy just when they're starting to get the hang of current one. Snyder is a douche bag if he does this and it will be difficulty to support this decision.

Archived