Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RUMOR!!...Snyder so enamoured with cowher..("joke" thread) M.E.T.

AFskinsfan

He is willing to wait until next year to hire the head coach. In the mean time Vinny Cerrato will take over as interem Head Coach. Snyder was quoted as saying "well handball and football arent too much different and Vinny really knows how to slap around a few balls".

Williams and Saunders will remain with the Redskins although their roles will change. They will now act as the two old men from the muppets and continually heckle Vinny in an attempt to make him cry and run home into the awaiting arms of his mother (Danny Snyder).

This coaching decision by Snyder will surely isolate himself from Redskins fans around the world. The little dick tater', in a showing of power, has hired Vin Deisle as a body gaurd for himself and Cerrato to protect them from probable assasination attempts. This decision was made based on Deisle's skill as a special forces baby sitter.

He is willing to wait until next year to hire the head coach. In the mean time Vinny Cerrato will take over as interem Head Coach. Snyder was quoted as saying "well handball and football arent too much different and Vinny really knows how to slap around a few balls".

Williams and Saunders will remain with the Redskins although their roles will change. They will now act as the two old men from the muppets and continually heckle Vinny in an attempt to make him cry and run home into the awaiting arms of his mother (Danny Snyder).

This coaching decision by Snyder will surely isolate himself from Redskins fans around the world. The little dick tater', in a showing of power, has hired Vin Deisle as a body gaurd for himself and Cerrato to protect them from probable assasination attempts. This decision was made based on Deisle's skill as a special forces baby sitter.

There's one in every bunch I guess........................:doh:

I LOL myself..."The little dick tater", "Two old men from the Muppets."

Humor is a state of mind. If you have the humor gene, you will find

something to laugh at. Whether it is your late arrival at office, or your

boss' temperamental behavior, or your teacher's drab lecture... It is

important to look at the funny side of things if you want to enjoy life

each day. So, here are some humor quotes that will get you smiling.

When you think that life is dull, read one of these humor quotes to cheer

you up.

Henry Ward Beecher:

"A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs

jolted by every pebble in the road."

James Thurber:

"Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest

earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost."

Frank Barron"

"The creative person is both; more primitive and more cultivated,

more destructive, a lot madder and a lot saner, than the average person."

Ernest Hemingway:

"A man's got to take a lot of punishment to write a really funny book."

Mohandas Gandhi:

"If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide."

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I'm not trying to "bump" this thread because I feel It was "bump" worthy. I'm simply replying to the extreme uptight nature of this board. Apparently I was NNT for this because I didnt put "joke thread" in the title. Are you serious? Aren't the Rediskins fans supposed to be the most educated fans in the NFL? You dont think that after reading the first line of my post they would figure out its a joke? I know, I know it wasn't very funny. I wrote it cause I was tired of all the uptight ***clowns thinking they know who the next coach is gonna be. The bottom line folks is that no one knows. I dont even think Danny knows, I doubt he even knows if his socks match. (I bet Vinny does though).

To all the NNT nazis out there who respond to a post with "NNT this guy" get a life. Quit trying to bump your post numbers with retarded combacks. If its such a bad post dont keep it going by responding with "NNT". Im sure the mods can figure it out.

Now dont take this the wrong way. This is not a "bash ES" thread. I love this site, Im on here way more than I should be. Im stuck out here in Utah and this site the the best source for news. I am originally from the DC area and I have forgotten how uptight folks from back home can be. Relax for Petes sake! Quit being so freakin serious all the time. Quit being a bunch of know-it-alls and have a little fun! Its just football.

If im gonna be NNT'd then mods please put in the rules that if you are trying to be funny you have to alert everyone to that first so they dont waste 2.5 seconds of their life and click on a thread that fails at being humorous. I'm not asking for reinstatement. It really doesn't matter I will continue to visit this site daily and look for the most updated news on my beloved skins. I will just no longer waste time posting any new topics here because apparently levity if frowned upon. At least levity without a link.

8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts. Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed, and potentially prevents multiple threads being started on the same topic.

Be respectful of the fact that some people come to ExtremeSkins explicitly for latest Redskins news and content, provided without the editorializing of titles by members.

9. False posts or misleading subject titles are prohibited. Deception at the expense of the audience devalues the medium and the content it provides. Violation of this rule is regarded as a serious offense.

Oh, by the way. Does anyone know what the status is of Danny Smith the ST coordinator? Is he staying?

Archived