Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pro Bowl Talent at Practice Squad Price

MoeRedskins

I don't think we can argue our need for another corner. With Shawn Springs price being astronomical and with the Skins probably going to cut him, we will need a little more depth at CB outside of Carlos Rogers (who might not be healthy enough to play next season) and Fred Smoot. I mean, does anybody else think David Macklin is going go cut it? Leigh Torrence? No, I don't think so. And now, with Adam Jones, a former top ten pick, will be available at next to nothing.

He has so much to prove that there is no way that the Skins could lose out with this pickup. If he screws up, forget it cut him. If he gets his act together, then look out NFC. Look at Randy Moss, Ray Lewis, Leonard Little, plus countless others. Those guys are game changers who were given a second chance and that is what we need to give Jones.

:point2sky :cheers::movefast: :wavetowel :titansuck :titansuck :titansuck :titansuck :titansuck :titansuck :titansuck :titansuck

I don't think we can argue that we don't have a need for another corner. With Shawn Springs price being astronomical and with the Skins probably going to cut him, we will need a little more depth at CB outside of Carlos Rogers (who might not be healthy enough to play next season) and Fred Smoot. I mean, does anybody else think David Macklin is going go cut it? Leigh Torrence? No, I don't think so. And now, with Adam Jones, a former top ten pick, will be available at next to nothing.

He has so much to prove that there is no way that the Skins could lose out with this pickup. If he screws up, forget it cut him. If he gets his act together, then look out NFC. Look at Randy Moss, Ray Lewis, Leonard Little, plus countless others. Those guys are game changers who were given a second chance and that is what we need to give Jones.

:point2sky :cheers::movefast: :wavetowel :titansuck :titansuck :titansuck :titansuck :titansuck :titansuck :titansuck :titansuck

I think its worth a shot. He is a great talent and I heard he is turning his life around. He only goes to strip clubs on the weekend now.............

Wasn't there a report just this morning that he punched a girl at a strip club?

Leonard Lewis and Ray Lewis killed people and look how well it worked out for their team.

Jamal Lewis is a convicted drug offender, but Browns fans aren't complaining about that one are they?

Leonard Lewis and Ray Lewis killed people and look how well it worked out for their team.

Jamal Lewis is a convicted drug offender, but Browns fans aren't complaining about that one are they?

Can't say much for Leonard Little, but it's not like Ray Lewis went out the next day and shot a couple more people after his court case.

Wasn't there a report just this morning that he punched a girl at a strip club?

Yep. There is a link on PFT to a story that he hit a female LAWYER in an argument at a night club.

Pacman in a night club who would have thought it!

I mean hitting a LAWYER - of all the stupid things you could possibly do......

It is by no means certain PacMan will be reinstated next year and he could well end up doing jail time after his latest blow up. Great talent, horible person and an accident waiting to happen. No thanks.

that's a good point. what's the worst that can happen, he gets in trouble again and we cut him?

Archived