Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO's literally crying on NFL Network right now

CrazyZeb

I'm not defending T.O. ..but he's right.

They did lose as a team.

If one were to blame anyone for this loss, I'd say Crayton. He dropped key passes and gave up on that route on the final drive of the game. He put on his breaks too soon. Why? No one will ever know.

LOL!

For Redskins fans all over the country, I think the above picture....second ONLY to the image of a Redskin hoisting the Lombardi Trophy, has got to be the greatest thing ever seen.

I dunno. The pictures of Keyshawn and Parcells from when we played them in 2005 were pretty hilarious.

For Redskins fans all over the country, I think the above picture....second ONLY to the image of a Redskin hoisting the Lombardi Trophy, has got to be the greatest thing ever seen.

Indeed. Photoshopping/captioning this will be glorious.

The offensive line got schooled all 2nd half long. Romo sits to pee was on his ass more often than not, and when he wasn't he was running for his life. That was the key to the loss.
Word. With a make shift defensive backfield the Giants were ripe for the plucking and the Dallas Oline failed miserably.

Romo sits to pee was hit whether passing or handing off. I have never seen him that frustrated before. He had time on a couple of occasions to throw the ball away and didn't. I attribute that to him being shell shocked by the hits.

Loved seeing him yelling at the guys who have protected him all year. I must admit at one point I wondered if they let Tuck in on purpose.

Archived