Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO's literally crying on NFL Network right now

CrazyZeb

:puke:Are you kiding me this was a act and thats it/I mean he had the glasses on he knew what he was doing.

Well, I'd assume he had the glasses on because he had ALREADY been crying.

I know it's easy to hate TO and not like how he's done things in the past (though it's telling that many of the Eagles supported him, not McNabb in that whole thing but that's another story) but I don't think the guy is going around crying as an act. There would be no need for him to do so and for his voice to break right at that moment he was talking about Romo sits to pee, I don't know.

I don't see it.

I don't hate or fail to empathize with human beings because they play for another team.

There's no crying in football!

QUOTE]

It works in politics....sorry, couldn't resist that.

Seriously, Romo sits to pee couldn't even talk. Also what I found sickening was the NFL Net went to Dullass 1st. On espn they were interviewing Tom and the nfl went to him after Old Spud the D coach. What a dullass station.

That was weird, he seemed OK and then broke down.

And then after a question about how if his relationship with Romo sits to pee is the best out of all the quarterbacks he's had T.O. says "I've always had good relationships with my quarterbacks, I've always had their backs."

Is he living in reality? I bet if either Jeff Garcia or McNabb were watching, they threw the nearest object at the TV.

Who saw T.O. choke up in his post game with the media as they tried to pinpoint the blame on Romo sits to pee?! AHHHHH! I love it!!!

"He's my Quarterback....we lost as a team!"

Then one of the media guys has the cojones to ask T.O. a couple of minutes later as to why he got sentimental over Romo sits to pee's defense!

:applause::applause::applause:A pat on the back is due for Manning and the gang!:applause::applause::applause:

HAIL!:logo:

I don't hate or fail to empathize with human beings because they play for another team.

TO has shown no class his entire career, mocking, and showboating at others expense, it is just hard to feel sympathy for someone who has taken so much pleasure at others sorrow... while promoting himself

not to mention his outburst against his coaches and QB's when he didn't get his way

I'm still waiting on CrazyZeb's clips but the only thing I feel bad for TO about is that he is a top-notch WR and his two legitimate chances at a Super Bowl ring were flushed down the toilet by the quarterbacks (Donovan McNabb puking it up and Tony Romo sits to pee partying it up).

He's getting old.

Well, I'd assume he had the glasses on because he had ALREADY been crying.

I know it's easy to hate TO and not like how he's done things in the past (though it's telling that many of the Eagles supported him, not McNabb in that whole thing but that's another story) but I don't think the guy is going around crying as an act. There would be no need for him to do so and for his voice to break right at that moment he was talking about Romo sits to pee, I don't know.

I don't see it.

Hey you can believe what you want.I supported TO after that SB performance.Than he went out and called out teammates and acted like a tool.So I'm not going to feel bad for the guy.If he was crying about the L that would be different.He was crying about Romo sits to pee and people talking about his week on the beach.Sorry thats not TO's problem and Romo sits to pee shouldn't have been on the beach.Point is TO is a ***** and thats about it.

Don't get me wrong, later on I will laugh at the team and crack wise about their loss. I just feel like I can see any one of our guys out there and I don't know---even teams I absolutely hated I usually felt a little bad for them at some point.

(usually.) I don't really hate TO and he's a much better citizen than a lot of NFL players, even if he is jerky. And though it was about football, I think he just felt bad for his Qb/friend and felt emotional about the non-football aspects of it. Not the 'failure' but about him taking heat and it getting intensely personal.

You are such a sweet soul. :)

For me, the thought of TO crying after a loss just makes me laugh. Maybe if I saw the video, I would feel sorry for him, but after the way Dallas has been acting all season (yeah, they've been whooping ass left and right), a fall easily deflates big egos and it just leads to....wait, I wouldn't have guessed TO would cry on television! Geez...it must really hurt. I shouldn't be laughing (especially considering the fact that our boys probably cried after they lost to Seattle), but I can't help it. :laugh:

Wouldn't that prove he was crying about the game and now his poor friend Romo sits to pee?

Well, you can be upset about more than one thing. At first, he had it together but then lost it again during that bit about Romo sits to pee. So, I'd say that, yeah, he probably was crying about that too or being upset about the game opened him up a bit more than he normally would have been and it came out like that.

It's irrelevant anyways, people will do and say what they will about it. I'm just putting it out there and seeing if anyone thinks the way I do. If not, that's fine for them.

Just saw it - honestly, more like a couple sniffles than him breaking down. Surprised anyones giving it much attention. He's the queen of all drama queens. He never sounds sincere, and he didn't here. And in an indirect way, he was throwing Romo sits to pee under the bus by telling the media not to blame Romo sits to pee.

Archived