Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO's literally crying on NFL Network right now

CrazyZeb

I can laugh at his crying over the game but when he cried about Romo sits to pee, I kind of felt for him. MAybe TO really has changed and he does seem to care for and respect Tony Romo sits to pee.

I'm too sensitive I guess but the fanhood lines kind of dissolve a bit when I see that.

I can laugh at his crying over the game but when he cried about Romo sits to pee, I kind of felt for him. MAybe TO really has changed and he does seem to care for and respect Tony Romo sits to pee.

I'm too sensitive I guess but the fanhood lines kind of dissolve a bit when I see that.

TO is way too selfish to feel bad for him on football matters. Had something happened in his personal life, a death in the family, etc. it would be very sad. But in this case... :laugh:

Redskins being defeated by Seattle........... Heartbreaking

Giants beating Dallas to advance to championship game.............. Impressive

Watching TO break into tears in a live interview.............. Pricless

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't get me wrong, later on I will laugh at the team and crack wise about their loss. I just feel like I can see any one of our guys out there and I don't know---even teams I absolutely hated I usually felt a little bad for them at some point.

(usually.) I don't really hate TO and he's a much better citizen than a lot of NFL players, even if he is jerky. And though it was about football, I think he just felt bad for his Qb/friend and felt emotional about the non-football aspects of it. Not the 'failure' but about him taking heat and it getting intensely personal.

:puke:Are you kiding me this was a act and thats it/I mean he had the glasses on he knew what he was doing.

Archived