Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caption - Landry (merged)

Fan035

That is actually my brother in the top left corner, I was right next to him holding a big Sean Taylor sign. What we saw was that Landry had fire in his eyes, he played like a STUD today, and I am glad we have someone like him on our team.

For those who wanted it as a wallpaper I have upload a better picture from NFL Network that is hopefully a large enough size. You can also see me and both my brothers to the left in the Red Cooley jerseys.

If you know how to get pictures out of a Flash application ESPN has a great post of the picture, it is picture #6 in this application.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/flash/zoomGallery?section=gen&photoGalleryId=3182856

You need to attempt to Chill!

you need to attempt to not tell me what to do.

If you dont like what i said then tough, but you say you're a redskin fan but you wont watch the playoff game after the first few plays because "it seems too lopsided" for you.

like i said the first time, give me a break.. my ex girlfriend is just like that.

She wants to be there for the glory but she wont stick around for the pain. IM sorry but i just cant stand this.

the game was not that lopsided because we actually had a chance to run away with the game. but you would of known that if you woulda watched..:rolleyes:

That is actually my brother in the top left corner, I was right next to him holding a big Sean Taylor sign. What we saw was that Landry had fire in his eyes, he played like a STUD today, and I am glad we have someone like him on our team.

For those who wanted it as a wallpaper I have upload a better picture from NFL Network that is hopefully a large enough size. You can also see me and both my brothers to the left in the Red Cooley jerseys.

If you know how to get pictures out of a Flash application ESPN has a great post of the picture, it is picture #6 in this application.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/flash/zoomGallery?section=gen&photoGalleryId=3182856

Awesome man, this picture is powerful. Was this taken before or after the game?

From CBSportsline.com.

SEA116010521_1024x768.jpg

Landry was the man in this game. Think about it in just a few months....

1. This ROOKIE had to learn the NFL game.

2. He became a starter in the NFL.

3. He had to learn a new defensive position (After #21).

4. He came into his own in the last few games.

He covered the field very well and had amazing field speed. Did you see him shoot across the screen in the Giants game.....Cowboys game......and in the playoffs with 2 picks against a great passing offense.

We've got another great one back there. I can't wait to see him bounce back from this next year.

Landry had a taste, but I assure you he's still VERY HUNGRY!!!

To be continued in 2008.......

Archived