Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caption - Landry (merged)

Fan035

Right there with you, well said.

you need to attempt to not tell me what to do.

If you dont like what i said then tough, but you say you're a redskin fan but you wont watch the playoff game after the first few plays because "it seems too lopsided" for you.

like i said the first time, give me a break.. my ex girlfriend is just like that.

She wants to be there for the glory but she wont stick around for the pain. IM sorry but i just cant stand this.

the game was not that lopsided because we actually had a chance to run away with the game. but you would of known that if you woulda watched..:rolleyes:

LaRon Landry and Anthony Mix made some of the biggest plays of the game for Washington as rookie/first year players. Mix at 6'5 looks like an interesting developmental player at WR.

Landry is going to be a pro bowl player for the Redskins in the future, his composure in this game was remarkable for a rookie.

Ya know... under that jersey... Laron always writes on his chest "Suicide Mission" before every game because he knows that's how he has to play in order to win.

I love this guy!

Whatever he is thinking in that picture... be warned NFL... 2008 is going to be a physically painful year for anybody he faces. He knows what the playoff's taste like now. He'll want another chance at it.

HTTR!

Laron Landry made me scream for the Redskins louder then I've ever screamed for the redskins before. That man single handedly offered us victory on a plate. We just didn't take a bite.

same here i dont think ive ever screamed that loud and felt the way i did ever before...too bad the injuries we had came back to bite us even with all the emotion we were playing with... and no one can say sean taylor wasnt with us...losing by 21pts was another sign that ST will always be with us ...even when we lose. i also think it was a wake up call for the team to realize that sean will not win every game for us...we have to work for them ourselves...but having the injuries that we had probably even made it difficult for ST to help us. ..i bought my 75th ann. landry jersey during the season but i was wearing my moss jersey to try and support our offense

Archived