Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caption - Landry (merged)

Fan035

LaRon played his best football of the season during the stretch run. He played tremendously against the Giants, Bears, and Seahawks. Somehow during the Seattle game, we lost a little momentum. But he was just a rookie last season and he'll be a better player next season and in the years to come.

Dear Lord,

I'm getting a really bad feeling about that stripper I slept with the other night. Please allow my junk to be clean and disease free and I'll promise I'll never go to Dollar Wing night with the boys every again.

Amen,

I could never wear his jersey because it would have landry on it and when we drafted him i was upset. I was upset because he wasn't a DE and we already had a great young saftey, why would we pick this guy? But since game 1 tilt this picture, I now love this guy.

He is one bad *****$ mo fo.

I cant caption it but i do know he played his butt off tonight and so did the team!

Everything you said. He played his butt off with two picks and bailed Suisham out after he missed a field goal on the next seattle drive with one of those picks. Even though it was at our 8. Seattle is a tough place to play. The team played their hearts out

I could never wear his jersey because it would have landry on it and when we drafted him i was upset. I was upset because he wasn't a DE and we already had a great young saftey, why would we pick this guy? But since game 1 tilt this picture, I now love this guy.

He is one bad *****$ mo fo.

Not to be a jack head, but this guy(Landry), was the best defensive player in the draft. When we got him, and I thought about anybody trying to go across the middle against him and Taylor........I would slap my momma just to check her with the quickness. We better love this guy, he too(#21) will be a H.O.F. at his position, if not the best.

and this,:dallasuck

Archived