Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caption - Landry (merged)

Fan035

I was looking at the landry picture...and was thinking that MAYBE the ST signs may be a distraction for the team considering that not all of them have completly grieved over sean. maybe this other than the loud stadium[which we should not end up in ever again] could have been a factor...just maybe. Maybe the signs get to them. More GO SKINS or moss or collins would help i think...just a thought..what do you guys think

more physical is easier said than done...if we only had a pass rush like seattles then it would have been a BETTER game and it would give a us a better chance of winning. hasslebeck was too comfortable back there.... stadium noise shouldnt be a factor for us since were from fedex

Awesome man, this picture is powerful. Was this taken before or after the game?

Right after the game, NO ONE else was on the sideline everyone else was either on the field or gone to the locker room.

He stayed there like that for a good 10 minutes and then slowly walked off the field with his head down the whole time.

I was looking at the landry picture...and was thinking that MAYBE the ST signs may be a distraction for the team considering that not all of them have completly grieved over sean. maybe this other than the loud stadium[which we should not end up in ever again] could have been a factor...just maybe. Maybe the signs get to them. More GO SKINS or moss or collins would help i think...just a thought..what do you guys think

That is me and my 2 brothers holding the sign, and next to us is Carters wife and Daniels wife.

Here is a list of people who signed our banner: Joe Gibbs, Joe Bugel, Jason Campbell, Clinton Portis, London Fletcher, Dan Snyder and Mark Rypien.

Every one of the players nodded at our signs, gave us the thumbs up and Moss gave us the 2 handed "21"

Even after the loss the players looked over at us nodding. Signs or no signs ST is on everyones mind and in everyones hearts they all wanted to win for him, and I think that is why Landry was so upset in that picture.

No caption really. But I can see Sean sitting next to him with his arm around his shoulder saying "Don't hang your head. You did good, kid. I'm proud of you".

totally agree...when landry was at a taping of redskins late night someone aked him about sean....he responded with, "im just trying to make him proud."

thank you sean for the time that you had to teach laron...

Archived