Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How much time does JC need?

BMahoney

I don't understand why the dude who started this thread is drinking so much Jason Campbell haterade. Jason will continue to develop, and he will well ahead from where he was in 2007. Why? I'm willing to guess that the line will be improved, and he will gain so much more experience just from watching Todd.

You can't forget, JC still hasn't officially started a full season, considering he got hurt (which wasn't his fault). He's still a young guy, and he'll get better. But, if he doesn't improve, then drink all the haterade you want.

He wasn't playing poorly, 22 year olds know d***

I'd of loved to seen Campbell behind our starting line.. With one more year of experience, he's going to be looking good.. I'm worried now if another OC is brought in that JC will once again have to learn a new system =(..

-The wise words of wisdom coming from grandpa 32 year old over here, who from the looks of his vocabulary, got his degree at Devry. Please keep your smiley faces and profoud insults to other threads. If you would tell me how many years you would allow Campbell maybe we could actually have a semi-intelligent debate. I don't want him to do bad, but it sounds like many of you consider him the next franchise qb without him really proving anything yet. All I am asking is what happens if he doesn't improve next year or the next? When does he stop getting excuses.

LMAO @ people questioning a qb who aside from playing the greatest team in history lost

6 games by a total of 23 points

and thats after losing his starting right side of the line and his 3 starting recievers at some point...:laugh:

:applause:

If Todd Collins (or Tom Brady, for that matter) had played behind the offensive line of the first 10-11 games, I doubt he would have looked any better than Campbell did. Fact is, Collins stepped in at a time when the rest of the team was hitting its stride. All he had to do was not screw things up. There's no telling how good Jason could have been in those last few games of the season.

If I had to guess, though, I'd say he would have performed very well.

• 9 months later...
Your saying WHEN not IF.

The real question is...

WHEN he proves you wrong and does good as an NFL QB and WHEN he shows you that he was a good QB in college because of himself, and not his two great runningbacks, will you post again on this board?

I wouldn't, because you seem SO SURE that he is not going to be a good quarterback.

He took your advice. He hasn't posted since April. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I know this is old, but I'm sorry, this is the best ownage known to man. :notworthy:applause::cheers:

JC all day.

He took your advice. He hasn't posted since April. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I know this is old, but I'm sorry, this is the best ownage known to man. :notworthy:applause::cheers:

JC all day.

Here's another doozy of a thread by the infamous bmahoney lol:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=201222

In it, he's asking people who would they choose, Vince Young or Jason Campbell...and he's trying his damn best to show how JC just pales in comparison to Vince Young and only Skins "homers" would think otherwise :rotflmao:...

All i ask is that you give him one more year. If he doesn't improve next year in the offense then bring another QB in. That is all there is to it. Give JC ONE! more year, JUST ONE!

If he doesn't improve and puts up the same numbers then do whatever you want with him and bring in a nother QB. its as simple as that.

Yay me. how right i was. I ****ing knew he would come good. love being right.

Yay me. how right i was. I ****ing knew he would come good. love being right.

Yes, you were right. This was the year for Campbell to prove himself and he passes with flying colors at the midpoint.

Meanwhile, some people back then were claiming we needed to give him 48 ADDITIONAL starts in the NEW system. :doh:

Yes, you were right. This was the year for Campbell to prove himself and he passes with flying colors at the midpoint.

Meanwhile, some people back then were claiming we needed to give him 48 ADDITIONAL starts in the NEW system. :doh:

There were also some people back then who were claiming that Campbell shouldn't be given even one more start. :doh:

I think that since he is in a new system (again) it will take another couple years under Jim Zorn before he becomes an elite QB. That assumes that Jim Zorn stays the head coach past this season and if we have a decent OL and running game to complement the passing game. He will also need some good recievers if he is to reach his potential. Of course I have a big smile on my face as I wrote this. HTTR!!!!

Archived